Search Unity

Limb Hacker

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ThatJoeOverThere, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Salmonela

Salmonela

Does it support UFPS?

2. a.Scarselli

a.Scarselli

Definitely amazing work. I hope to hear more information regarding the future of Limb Hacker soon.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  3. JovanD

JovanD

Hello Toby, i need a bit or help, i have a script that's supposed to track how many enemies are killed, but the problem is i don't know when to send the message, i mean when the enemy is fully ragdolized that's when i wanna send message to my tracker script that an enemy died, but i don't know where to put the command that sends that message XD
    Also that world position of slice you talked about in past posts, where to access that?

4. a.Scarselli

a.Scarselli

Unfortunately, it seems the support for this asset has died. Shame, only asset in the store that can achieve believable dismemberment.I have tried to reach out to Toby regarding accessing the world slice position instantiating a particle effect at the corresponding bone, and I was unable to get much assistance. I understand Noble Muffins probably gotta a lot on their plate at the moment, but it would be lovely to see this project resuscitated :)

5. PixelPaw

PixelPaw

I have been trying to implement it with UFPSai add-on but every bits i chop off an enemy it becomes a clone enemy that attacks too independently ...
    Anyone been thru there that can give a few tips ?

6. ThatJoeOverThere

ThatJoeOverThere

This is pretty humiliating but I completely forgot about this forum somehow.

I just sent an update to Unity Asset Store and I'm working on another. A lot has changed for my economically and I'm putting a lot more time into this.

But I better go figure out why this forum doesn't send me notifications.

Also, everyone, I can be contacted at "joecooperlovesrice" on Skype.

7. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Cool. And I definitely need a gore system

8. ThatJoeOverThere

ThatJoeOverThere

Hey the forum notified me! I am delighted.

9. BuildABurgerBurg

BuildABurgerBurg

Hello Toby Grierson,

Does this work with Unity 5 beta 12?

If not would it require many changes to get it working?

Kind Regards
    Joe

10. ganquan109

ganquan109

Unfortunately, Limb Hacker is no longer available?

Is Limb Hacker drop from Asset Store?

11. ThatJoeOverThere

ThatJoeOverThere

I've dropped it. It doesn't work with design patterns used in some new OTS animation kits. If you write me at toby at noble muffins dot com, I can let you try it and buy direct if it's working for you.

12. dibdab

dibdab

13. ThatJoeOverThere

ThatJoeOverThere

How'd you spot that so fast?

I was going to mention it after I updated the manual. That readme there only is a very cursory update over the old manual and I need to revise it.

It's not a good business because the algorithm is flawed and sales were poor. If you find it useful and need support or updates you can hire support directly. See the bottom of the readme.

We're posting it there after a client who wishes to remain anonymous hired the coder to give it a performance upgrade similar to Turbo Slicer 2.

14. dibdab

dibdab

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    ThatJoeOverThere likes this.
  15. songpwc

songpwc

what kind of flow in algorithm? can you give me more info? maybe i can help to fix it

16. IAmChiagozie

IAmChiagozie

Is this thread still alive? Any update on this asset?