Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

LIGHTS / LAMPS - Asset Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Acumen, May 6, 2011.

1. Acumen

Acumen

Alright I was hopping around things lately, and decided I shall finish up this light pack I used to work on. I have double the amount of different lights and lamps that are displayed in the following image and I'm very open to adding new suggestions to the pack for your likings.

More Lights ?
    So if you have any specific light sources you think would fit within this pack, post a reference and I'm trying to cover it !

Pricing:
    Also if you got any ideas on pricing a pack of ~20 models with 4-5 variations each, let me know.
    I was thinking something about 10-15$ - What you think ?

2. linusnorden

linusnorden

Sounds like à good price if you can put in more modern lights for ceiling, table and floor you have à buyer. Ill even pay more à bit more if it has good qualite and Liw poly.

3. Acumen

Acumen

Hey linusnorden, thanks for the feedback !
    Do you have anything specific in mind for the modern lights ?
    You're very welcome to share some links to lamps you'd like to see made. I'm quite open for any helpful suggestions :)
    I was thinking about checking out what kind of lights/lamps, games like CS incorporate in their games.

4. rockysam888

rockysam888

Any webdemo to demostrate the use of your light pack? Any project file, scripts or document be included?
    Any light effects?

5. Acumen

Acumen

Mh, not as of now, I'm afraid. I'm kinda staying away from webdemos ever since I was told all the assets can easily be stripped out :eek:
    I didn't plan on fiddling around with these things you mentioned, it's "just" bunch of simple light sources one can put in their projects - no fancy effects or anything. I'm best at concentrating on getting the pure models done.
    Sry to not provide a positive answer for these questions :)

I thought I'll provide the models, 4-5 texture variants each and a clean AO bake so people can easily overlay their own textures for their needs.