Search Unity

Question Lighting is grayscaled in build, why ?

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by LucasForcinaSD, Jun 15, 2022.

1. LucasForcinaSD

LucasForcinaSD

Hi everyone. We have not built for a long time, but now that we managed to, lighting is really strange in build
    We're using Unity 2021.3.0 and URP.

Here's my playmode in Editor:
    upload_2022-6-15_10-6-58.png

And here is my build:
    upload_2022-6-15_10-7-21.png

Values are good, lights are all applied, but no color.

Meanwhile, in the rendering debugger both in editor and in build, if I toggle each light feature I get the same result (same GI, same Main Light etc.) on both side. Only when there are no feature toggled it doen't have color in build. We can note that the skybox is colored and working as intended.

Here's my build view with all light features enabled:
    upload_2022-6-15_10-14-2.png

That's the result I should have by default in build, why doesn't it work as intended?

My quality and graphics settings are all by default, I have High quality as default for windows build and using Universal RP High Quality with some ajustments.

It is worth noting that we installed Shader Control by Kronnect to manage keywords, but didn't touch anything, or at least not he default materials. All of the materials in the scene use Universal Render Pipeline/Lit and Lit shader has all its keywords enabled:
    upload_2022-6-15_10-21-45.png

If anyone has an idea, that would be great, I've been trying to toggle things but I have no clue what causes this.

Thanks!

2. LucasForcinaSD

LucasForcinaSD

Update:

I managed to get some colors in my build with other shaders. It seems like only Lit shader is broken, because unlit and complex lit work fine.
    I tried reinstalling the whole URP package but it did not fix the issue.

upload_2022-6-15_17-20-39.png