Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Light/collider range colors bug?

Discussion in '5.2 Beta' started by terravires, Aug 28, 2015.

1. terravires

terravires

This seems like a bug, and I seem to track down the source. I had a project from 5.1.x and updated to 5.2.0f2 and noticed all my lights and colliders have random colours for their ranges.

I thought maybe it was an editor script so I deleted everything in the project one by one until I had no files at all left. It was still happening with a clean new scene and after editor restarts. Is this a new "feature" or a bug somewhere?

While it still happens after restart but a clean new project does not show this behaviour.

I'm using Gamma (never was in linear) color space, and have MSAA disabled, but tried other settings all the way to fastest and still have that issue.

2. Aras

Aras

Unity Technologies

What's your GPU? I can't reproduce the issue on Windows + GeForce.

3. terravires

terravires

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, GTX 780, 5.2.0f2, DX11 Fantastic quality MSAA (DISABLED)

4. Andrei_S

Andrei_S

The same thing is happening for me. Not only colliders (2D collider in my case), but also the gizmos drawn with OnDrawGizmos() are being drawn with the wrong color or multicolored.

Unity 5.2.0f3 Personal, Windows 8.1 Pro, AMD Radeon HD8490.

5. Bravo_cr

Bravo_cr

Colliders in 5.2 are white instead of the classic green. Is this supposed to be this way or its a bug?