Search Unity

Question License problems with unity 2019.4.5f1

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by ImmersiumStudioDeveloper, Nov 25, 2021.

1. ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

Hi,

I'm trying opening a some old projects with this version, but when I click in the project to launch from hub, the project is not launched (the hub is minimized, appear the unity 2019.4.5f1 windows and returns to hub without opening nothing).

I tried to create new project and I can launch, but when I trying to select diferent platform inner the project, unity show me the message "unity your license does not cover android publishing". When I close this project and trying to reopen, has the same problem, doesn't launch.
    It seems a license problem, so I deleted the license, updated and other fixes that I found in the forum but any works.

I can open other projects without problems with different unity version, but seems that the 2019.4.5f1 doesn't capable to recognize the license.

Any solution to fix this?

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  2. ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

Seems same problem with 2019.4.6, so I tried on 2019.4.14 and the project recognize the licence without problems. Seems that there's some LTS versions that are not capable to recognize the licence from hub.

I can't use 2019.4.14 for some incompatibilities in code/mobile phones, so there's any solution to fix the license recognition in 2019.4.5f1?

3. ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

ImmersiumStudioDeveloper

Any help about this?