Search Unity

Question License problem - [API_ERROR] Error response:{"message":"Resource Not Found","code":"158.004"

Discussion in 'Authentication' started by digiteyezer, Nov 19, 2021.

1. digiteyezer

digiteyezer

Hi,

Today unity3D has de-activated our 4.7 pro license by itself.
    Then we tried to re-activate (online with .alf https://license.unity3d.com/manual/serial/new and also with the app unity.exe) same error....
    Someone has a solution ?

[API_ERROR] Error response:{"message":"Resource Not Found","code":"158.004","details":[{"field":"id","reason":"serial is not found"}]}

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  2. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Digiteyezer,

Thanks for posting on the forums. However this is not the correct location for license issues.
    When you have a moment please go to the following website: License articles.
    I quickly browsed for the articles but could not see your error.

If this issue hasn't been resolved in an article you can submit a request and our customer solutions team will be available to help with this request.
    https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us to submit a new ticket

Wishing you the best,

Sebastiano

3. digiteyezer

digiteyezer

Thanks Sebastiano,

Yes i ve already sent a request, but as they say it can take up to 3 days for answering....i was trying to be unlocked faster :=)
    We use this pro license for developing our commercial software, and right now we are stuck....because of a license problem...(it is not the first time)
    I agree that it is important to protect your business with these keys/license, but i think that should never be at the expense of your customer service.
    Thanks again !
    Fred

SebT_Unity likes this.
  4. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Thank you Fred for the feedback and concerns.
    When issues like this are raised we work hard to respond as quickly as possible with the best solutions available. We appreciate your continued patience.

5. digiteyezer

digiteyezer

After 5 days, basic communication with the support, i am still locked...
    Cannot use a software that i bought because unity server cannot activate license...
    This situation makes me sick...please help