Search Unity

1. Tune in to get all the latest Unity news live from Berlin on June 19, 6pm CEST. Set up a YouTube reminder!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

License not recognized in Hub 0.13

Discussion in 'Unity Hub Preview' started by headlessstudio, Mar 8, 2018.

1. headlessstudio

headlessstudio

My serial number is not recognized when logging in in Hub. I have to login first in Unity, then everything works fine in Hub.

2. dsmethurst_t17

dsmethurst_t17

Also having the same problem with the serial I have, it was working correctly in the previous/earlier versions but I'm currently trying to setup the Unity Hub on a new PC and entering the key is not working.

just for the record I've only ever used this serial on one other PC, so it's not a seat license limit.

3. justinzheng

justinzheng

Unity Technologies

Can you share me your log and license files via message?

Logs in
    %APPDATA%\Unity Hub\logs
    \AppData\Local\Unity\Editor\Editor.log
    and license file in
    C:\ProgramData\Unity\Unity_lic.ulf

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Justin Zheng

4. mediajolt

mediajolt

Same problem with version .14 - stuck on "Activation - almost there." Can't get past this point.

cutecenter likes this.
  5. scott-roam

scott-roam

Same problem with 0.17.1. Activation froze. I closed, reopened. Now I just see "Activation: Almost there!"