Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Other License error: Machine binding 4 mismatch

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by unity_MIf5wtQV16qAhQ, Oct 25, 2023.

1. unity_MIf5wtQV16qAhQ

unity_MIf5wtQV16qAhQ

Hello,

I have a problem with my PRO license and I can't work. I need help, please.

Here is the log:

LICENSE SYSTEM [20231025 19:43:4] Machine binding 4 mismatch: (value of current machine) != (value in license file). Reason might be there is a hardware change on this machine after the license was activated.

LICENSE SYSTEM [20231025 19:43:4] Machine identification is invalid for current license.
    Current license is invalid and cannot be activated. You must delete the license file and then activate a new license on current machine.
    Exiting without the bug reporter. Application will terminate with return code 0​

I haven't updated nothing and I tried to return the license and remove it too, but nothing.

Best and thanks!

2. Murrigo_

Murrigo_

Same thing here. I don't have a pro license, i have a free license. I've tried the solution in the FAQ regarding this error but it doesn't work. I even tried a factory reset of my laptop...