Search Unity

libHeyzapAds.a and UnityCloud will not build the project for ios anymore

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by brunoj, May 11, 2016.

1. brunoj

brunoj

Hi all,

I added the heyzap plugin to my project one month ago. From that point in time, I never could build my unity project for ios with the unity cloud.

Here's the error:
    35882: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: ltmp0 from /BUILD_PATH/contenta-software.space-tiles.default-ios/temp.6Lix6w/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(PLCrashAsyncThread_current-5565F35D16E4818B.o)
    35883: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _plcrash_async_thread_state_current from /BUILD_PATH/contenta-software.space-tiles.default-ios/temp.6Lix6w/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(PLCrashAsyncThread_current-5565F35D16E4818B.o)
    35884: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: ltmp0 from /BUILD_PATH/contenta-software.space-tiles.default-ios/temp.6Lix6w/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)
    35885: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _unwind_tester from /BUILD_PATH/contenta-software.space-tiles.default-ios/temp.6Lix6w/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(unwind_test_arm64.o)
    35886: [xcode] ld: object contains invalid bitcode: /BUILD_PATH/contenta-software.space-tiles.default-ios/temp.6Lix6w/Libraries/Plugins/iOS/Heyzap/libHeyzapAds.a(HZAdapterDelegate.o) for architecture arm64
    35887: [xcode] clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    35888: [xcode] ** BUILD FAILED **

Note that I had the same error message with my local xcode. I fixed it. I cleaned the project and it is now building and running fine here.

I only checked the MobileCoreServices in the inspector for libHeyzapAds.a

I am also sure that my git repo is correctly updated.
    git add .
    git commit -m ""
    git push

I tried and re-tried to use "Clean and build all" in the unity cloud interface, but it does not help. Android and webgl are building fine, but ios is just refusing to really clean itself.

If anyone know what is going on, I would be so thankful.

Thanks in advance!