Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Level Design with experience in 3D racing games (Tracks)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by noclipstudio, Mar 11, 2021.

1. noclipstudio

noclipstudio

About me:

Hello, my name is Lucas, I am a basic level design, I consider myself to be a completely technical level design type, as I love working behind the scenes, where you find the gears that make everything happen, from the most basic art to the simple visual details that collaborate for a more prominent art, such as those elements essential to the scene, such as lighting, shadows, first person and their levels within the game, I am not aware of current games, with more detailed graphic art, I am very knowledgeable in simple 3D games , and I'm looking for developers or artists from small companies, who trust my portfolio and give me a chance to showcase my work, I'm sure they will always want to work with me.

Experience:

Although I work on personal projects, I’ve worked at Beer Money Games since 2020 as a level design, creating levels for terrain, vehicle AI, wall layouts and scene objects, I also create images in Photoshop and set them up in the Sprite editor on Unity, I help with the general project if needed.

I have a lot of knowledge in creating levels, referencing spripts, working with scene objects, scales, lighting, shadows, player, working with the behavior of Artificial Intelligence and its difficulty in the game, for its best performance, thus guaranteeing the best experience for players. players, I have a good general knowledge with Unity 3D (2018), I am persistent in solving problems.

Contact me to see my portfolio, I want to be part of your artistic team!

Email: lucasbmgdev@gmail.com
    Discord: Lucas.s # 9467

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021