Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Level 11 issues.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Remiel, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

Sometimes we have errors in our system, it happens, we're usually very quick to spot them and get things running again. All the problems have been solved.

As for the quoted post, I don't know why the system decided to just blank out most of it, if you click the the little blue arrow, it will take you to the quoted post.

2. cjhmdm

cjhmdm

I know this thread is rather old, but I figured since my issue is the same as in this thread, it would be better for me to update than create a new thread. Please forgive me if I am wrong on this.

My issue, I started with the Personal License, then upgraded to the Pro license. It took 2 attempts to upgrade my unity client (windows) before it activated my license in the client. So at least that problem is resolved; but I am still unable to access the level 11 free/discounted items as part of my subscription. I've already tried the "trick" of bypassing the "express purchase" and going to my shopping cart. No luck there.

As the last report for this issue was a couple of months ago, I am surprised to run into this problem.

Can you please address this?

3. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

I'm sure you've already checked this, but is your asset store account the same one that you used to purchase your Unity license? At one point I was using two different email addresses, one for forum / asset store and one for beta but I changed over so everything was the same.

4. cjhmdm

cjhmdm

I only have one account, and while the account management system has links all over the place to actually get to certain aspects of my account, I only have a single login for everything; so I hope this isn't something I need to worry about as I've only ever created one account.

5. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Nope, you should be good. Out of curiosity, have you tried flushing your browser cache and deleting all of your cookies and everything?

6. cjhmdm

cjhmdm

Yep, I tried all that already. I also tried accessing the store from a browser I never use, and never visited any unity links/domains with no luck.

7. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

Apparently it can take up to 48hours for our servers to sync up and your level 11 to be active. If it has been that long and you still don't have access send support@unity3d.com your e-mail.