Search Unity

Lego Microgame: No dropdown under Specific Actions

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by pykewilliam1, Dec 28, 2021.

1. pykewilliam1

pykewilliam1

Hello Unity Forums,

I've been trying to complete the LEGO Microgame tutorials and have found an area which I am unable to progress from. In the Customise your game tutorial, under Customise the detonator, It asks that you reveal the dropdown from Specific Actions, however there is no dropdown, it just appears as text, and clicking it does nothing. I've attached an image of this below.

I'm using Unity Editor 2020.3.25f1 for Mac.
    I've already restarted the Editor with no luck.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for reading,
    William

Attached Files:

2. lam_ngoc

lam_ngoc

I had the same issue. I found this solution that seems to work https://answers.unity.com/questions/1876633/lego-microgame-tutorial-customize-game-611-no-spec.html

You will need to go into the specific folder he cites and change the boolean code to true. Once you save the file, it should refresh your Unity Editor. Then select the "fence explode" under the "Specific Actions" dropdown and change the value to "1". This will give you a green check for the specific step allowing you to complete the module.

Attached Files:

rimanai, pykewilliam1 and MelvMay like this.
  3. pykewilliam1

pykewilliam1

It worked! Thanks so much!

4. davbois007

davbois007

Not working for us. still have no menu under specific actions. we did change the triggereditor.cs line 72 to true