Search Unity

Games Legends of Mythology

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by swalk, Jan 20, 2019.

1. swalk

swalk

Hello everyone!

I am working on a game called Legends of Mythology. It's a singleplayer 2D pixel art action-RPG platformer, with the option of rogue-like. The game is set in a medieval/ancient/gothic setting, with a spice of steampunk.

I have just released the latest build of my tech-demo for Legends of Mythology and the second development vlog.

Watch the devlog here:

Get the latest version of the game by joining the discord at: https://discord.gg/XnXzDgK

Thank you for your time!

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I like it so far. By the way I did a search on Twitter because I thought the name sounded familiar. Turns out we follow each other on Twitter. I retweeted your screenshot post there and in turn Game Dev Bot retweeted my retweet so maybe that will get you a tiny micro bit of extra exposure. lol

Good luck. I will follow this.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Deleted User and owlhowell like this.
  3. swalk

swalk

I immediately recognized you when I logged onto the unity site and saw you replied to this. Thank you so much for supporting me, any kind of exposure is always helpful!

GarBenjamin likes this.
  4. swalk

swalk

I just released a new version and the third development vlog for the game. In this one I talk about the game's design as well as giving you the updates.
    Check it out here:

GarBenjamin likes this.