Search Unity

Left Eye jitter in Lightweight Render Pipeline

Discussion in 'Daydream' started by McDev02, Oct 17, 2018.

1. McDev02

McDev02

Is the lightweight vr render pipeline supposed to work with the Daydream (Lenovo Mirage)? Because I had heavy issues with it.
    Sometimes the screen was just grey, sometimes the left eye was rendered as the right eye for one frame in various frequencies. I tried a lot of things, the best soution was to assign two cameras instead of one with the "Both" stereo setting. Also tried to disable all image effects, didn't help.

In contrast I made a simple project with the default renderer and it worked fine. All with 2018.2.12f1.

EDIT: This also happens with the default render pipeline in SinglePass Mode, of course this didn't occur in MultiPass.

But I wonder what your experiences are.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. artfail

artfail

No issues with the default pipeline. However, when I updated to LWRP, in single-pass stereo rendering mode I got jitter in both eyes. It's like it is trying to render both camera's in both eyes and flipping back and forth. When I switched to Multi-pass rendering only the left eye renders, the right eye is just gray. I am also working on a Lenovo Daydream, Unity 2019.2.