Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Leadbolt integration problem

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by AppyBird, Apr 4, 2015.

1. AppyBird

AppyBird

Hello
    I'm French and I do not know speak English forgive me thank you.

I want to integrate my games android mobile advertising network Leadbolt as an interstitial.

For a week I try to incorporate this advertising, and I have followed several tutorial.

The oficial site Leadbolt, there is a sample project that I download and I compile and I test Interstitial is playing without problem.
    When I change the identifier to replace them with mine, after compiling the game start Interstitial but not playing any more.

Then I create a new project, I Leadbolt download sdk and I followed the tutorials.
    After compilation of the game I have a black window that playing a few seconds, then nothing.

I point the finger at the xml file.

Here is the xml code of my project, is what you see errors?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" package="com.sampleappunity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar" android:versionName="1.0" android:versionCode="1" android:installLocation="preferExternal">
    <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:xlargeScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" />
    <application android:icon="@drawable/app_icon" android:label="@String/app_name" android:debuggable="false">
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity" android:label="@String/app_name" android:screenOrientation="portrait" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:configChanges="mcc|mnc|locale|touchscreen|keyboard|keyboardHidden|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|fontScale">
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    </intent-filter>
    <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.UnityActivity" android:value="true" />
    <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    </activity>
    </application>
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="9" android:targetSdkVersion="19" />
    <uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
    <!-- Required Permissions -->
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE"/>
    </manifest>

I use Unity 3D 4.2.

Thank you.