Search Unity

Games Last Word Vanguard

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, May 31, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi, first of all, I want you to know that I'll recruit people without paying. Let me explain:

I'm looking for few talented people.
    -Programmer
    -Character/Background design
    -Modeler

When I said talented people I really mean it, and their work will be paid after reaching our future Kickstarter goal, let show them a beautiful piece of art, a nice video game, a worthy fresh one.

My work will be:
    -Concept designer
    -Writer
    -Music composer

After earning from Kickstarter I'll use the earns for more VSTs and upgrade my PC most of all for the sake of game developpment.

I already have a concept written on paper, I'll create a discord with a gamedev channel and respective ones to each jobs. Note that I'm conscious that we all have a life, and that will impact a lot on the productivity, time spent, availability.

The game will be a mixture of adventure, puzzle and exploration with a sense of danger (we don't want the game to be easy) and RPG elements (battle phases).

The story is about a 12 year old girl who woke up in a sort of dream or more a nightmare, a strange world in anycase, she sees herself with a fiary which will be a good and bad news, good for battle but bad for her future encounters. The girl will try to understand why and where is this place, looking for her parents. She will then venture deeper and deeper into this world, meeting new people who will fight at her side, and weird terrifying monsters. Will she gather enough manpower to fight this nightmare?

Twitter: @EndPushOff
    Discord: https://discord.gg/BedWaet

Hope to work with you soon ! :)