Search Unity

Other Last day at Unity

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by ericb_unity, Feb 22, 2023.

1. ericb_unity

ericb_unity

Unity Technologies

It is with a heavy heart that I write this message to let you know that I will no longer be able to assist you on this forum as Unity employee. My role has recently been removed after a RIF.

I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the opportunity to work with all of you to help make visual scripting more accessible by answering your questions and gathering your bugs and feedback to the team. It has been a pleasure to work with this community and witness the incredible knowledge and passion that you bring to Unity Visual Scripting.

I also wanted to let you know that I was absent from the forum for the past three months due to a health issues. This is why I wasn't able to answer many users who contacted me or poked me in threads.

I also want to extend my best wishes to the developers who are continuing to work on Visual Scripting. It has been a privilege to be a part of the research and development on this technology for the past five years, and I am proud of the progress that has been made. I have enjoyed working with users like you to help bring this technology to life. The future will be amazing ^-^. Sorry to add extra pressure to the team :p.

While I won't be able to help you using this account anymore, I will still be part of the community through my personal account and will continue to provide assistance to those who may need it. Please feel free to reach out to me at @myanko if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you, and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
    Eric Boisvert

2. PanthenEye

PanthenEye

Sad to see more forum active Unity people let go. Good luck in your future endeavors!

ericb_unity likes this.
  3. Trindenberg

Trindenberg

Thanks for your hard work on things and best wishes for the future :)