Search Unity

Landscape Builder 2 - Procedural Terrains, Advanced Prefab System, spline tool, and much more

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sstrong, Feb 24, 2016.

1. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

That did it.
    I deleted it once, it was the first thing I did- following the directions on VSP, but I didn't wait for Unity to catch up and closed the player settings.:rolleyes:
    So when I tried again after your help, I did it again and VS was still there. Then I waited and it reset and removed it.
    Problem solved!
    I will post some screenshots for you once I get VSP up and running.

2. sstrong

sstrong

upload_2020-2-13_18-54-6.png

Version 2.2.5 is now available on the Asset Store. It includes:

[FIXED] LBIntegration.cs(5735,60): warning CS0618: 'Terrain.materialType' is obsolete
    [FIXED] Cannot move terrain data to a project folder when Vegetation Studio / Pro is installed
    [FIXED] Templates - MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Texture2D' is destroyed
    [IMPROVED] MicroSplat integration - support for Unity 2019.2+ and imported terrains
    [IMPROVED] Create a new landscape when importing a Template (or from the Template Editor)

docsavage likes this.
  3. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

Some shots from my work in progress. Designed with World Creator and put together with Landscape Builder. :) 2020-Feb-02_174615.png 2020-Feb-02_183717.png 2020-Feb-02_184013.png 2020-Feb-02_184223.png

4. eaque

eaque

Hi LB team! It's been a while!:)

You know i love LB and i have a little question:

I use raw maps a lot and i "stamp" them with image modifiers!. I have 2 thoughts:
    -1 i would love to choose the "blending radius" of the raw map. When i choose "blend" there is no option and i loose a lot of data. Only the very center is stamped. It's a great feature but would need more control on those blending masks.
    Am i missing something?
    I would like to simply get rid of the edges of the map to blend it properly

-2 maybe i'm wrong but i see only 1 main mask in Lb at the bottom that will be applied to all the topography i insert...? true or not?
    Is there a way to add blend masking for each topography element??

3-Little opinion, i think the preview shader of a modifier "orange wiredframed" is not very clear and hard to distinguish, is it possible to add another shader? more solid to visualize the shape?

thanks in advance

dsilverthorn likes this.
  5. sstrong

sstrong

1. We'll see if we can add some more blend options for Image Modifiers
    2. Correct, currently masks are a post-layer operation
    3. We'll see if we can improve this

dsilverthorn and eaque like this.
  6. sstrong

sstrong

upload_2020-3-13_22-24-6.png

These options will be available in Landscape Builder 2.2.6 or newer. They are also available in the latest Beta. The default is still the orange wire frame but now there is more choice.

eaque and dsilverthorn like this.
  7. sstrong

sstrong

We've added some new blending options. You can check them out in our Beta Forum here.

8. magique

magique

Best support ever.

9. eaque

eaque

So where to start??? Thank you so so much !!:)
    Like said above, BEST support ever!!!! and magique and i have gone thru a lot of assets ....
    I can't even believe this happened that quick!!

Take care of you in this period guys!

10. sstrong

sstrong

Unity Supported Versions Announcement

As you may know, Unity have recently dropped support for Unity 2017.4 LTS. The minimum version they now support is 2018.4 LTS.

The next release of Landscape Builder will support Unity 2018.4.3f1 (LTS) or newer. We will also endeavour to help anyone who is testing on the latest Unity 2020.1 Beta.

If you are still using Unity 2017.4 LTS and cannot upgrade, please let us know.

unityunity