Search Unity

La Galerie ...Released

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MatthewJCollins, Feb 28, 2011.

1. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

La Galerie is a small collection of scripts designed to make setting up 3d galleries a breeze. No scripting required! Show off your 3d models, animated characters, or particle effects with a sleek 3d gallery. Now available on the Unity Asset Store!

Package includes 3 different gallery styles (Carousel, Filmstrip, and Swap). It also has a click-drag style camera controller to allow the viewer to rotate and zoom the 3d view.

Have a look at the sample galleries:
    Carousel Demo
    Filmstrip Demo
    Swap Demo

Also check out the video demos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXLkEgQIKaM&playnext=1&list=PL12B1E53902D22DBD

(Note: sample galleries use the pro only water and depth of field)

Update (1.31.12): v1.3 now uses #pragma strict on all scripts and should compile better.

Update (3.10.11): v1.2 now has a customizable GUI script for adding buttons to cycle through the galleries.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Great job mate!
    Cant wait, Will really benefit me :)

3. bradjensen68

bradjensen68

Nice models. Will they be for sale as well?

4. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

Thanks Charlie! :)

No, the models will not be included as they are not my own creations. The animated knight character came with a copy of Unity Creative Magazine and the rest can be found for free HERE courtesy of Digital Roar Studios.

5. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

La Galerie v1.1 is now available on the Unity Asset Store! :) I'm also working on a small update which should be available soon. Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions.

6. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

La Galerie v1.2 has been submitted to the Asset Store. It features a new customizable GUI script for adding buttons to your gallery. The code has also been cleaned up a bit. ;)

Here is a video demonstrating the new GUI script:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alGNH9WhTDA

The sample galleries in the first post have also been updated with the new buttons.

7. bradjensen68

bradjensen68

Thanks for the link.

8. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

No prob Brad. It was definitely awesome of Digital Roar Studios to release those for free! Some nice models there! :)

9. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

La Galerie v1.2 is now available on the Unity Asset Store.

10. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

A few issues have recently been brought to my attention. Specifically when compiling to iOS and Android. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have cleaned up the code and will upload the new version as soon as possible.

11. MatthewJCollins

MatthewJCollins

La Galerie v1.3 is now available on the Asset Store. All scripts now use #pragma strict and should compile better.