Search Unity

L4TERAL Creations presents: Onslaught

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by l4teral, Mar 14, 2012.

1. l4teral

l4teral

A big What's Up from L4TERAL Creations! We are a new indie start-up group consisting of two developers; James Hartley from California and Ben Bird-Jones, from the UK We are currently producing Onslaught for Android and hopefully iOS.

Onslaught is a Top-Down Third Person Shooter, steam-punk style. You fight off an 'Onslaught' of enemies that, by sheer number alone will make your tablet or phone burn with power in your sweaty hands! all while defending the power source of your floating island of scrap-metal you have collected over a Milena of traveling this strange planet.

We are currently in early development, but we are documenting all of our progress via Video Blog-Esque "Developer Diaries", if this sounds at all interesting to you, check out our newly redesigned website http://L4TERAL.net/, we already have 4 diary entries that you can find on our youtube page at the bottom of our site.

If you like following indie developers you can also find us on Twitter and Facebook! we look forward to hearing some feedback.

Thanks everyone!

Complete Enough Models:
    Our Hero (and a little excerpt from out outdated GDD):

Our first enemy (once again unnamed :p)

If you would like to see more heres also a link to our youtube page, where we are documenting our progress on Onslaught via video-blogs.

http://www.youtube.com/LateralCreations

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. Meltdown

Meltdown

I'd suggest following the WIP forum rules and posting screenshots in here of your project.
    And the image at the bottom of your post doesn't show up.

3. l4teral

l4teral

I believe the thread was in occordance to the rules. Check out the website if your interested, we will take screenshots after more of the artwork is done, if your interested in onslaught you can view our development blog entries on our website or youtube page, its us documenting the creation of onslaught. Thank you!

4. Tim-C

Tim-C

Unity Technologies

If you have anything more then words to put into the OP that would be nice, we like to see what we are getting ourselves into before we click here.

5. l4teral

l4teral

I went ahead and scavenged up what we have to show for you all. Sorry it took so long I'm a rather busy person as of late. mostly active on weekends. haha, also I guess our webhost doesn't allow hotlinking :( so I hosted everything on ImgShack. :p