Search Unity

L.V.E - Lava Volcano Environment [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Mar 20, 2018.

1. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Hi! We would love to introduce you our new stuff!

1200x630 (1).jpg

Asset Store Links
    OLD LAVA || NEW LAVA 2019

NEW L.V.E 2019 Pack Support
    • Unity 2018.3+
    • Unity 2019+
    • Unity 2019.1+ LW RP 5.7+;
    • Unity 2019.1+ HD RP 5.7.+;
    • New unity terrain support Unity 2018.3+;
    • New RAM 2019
    • For lower engine versions please use our old LVE

OLD L.V.E Pack support:
    • Unity 5.6 but you have to resetup materials your own.
    • Unity 2017
    • Unity 2018
    • Unity 2018 LW RP 4.2
    • Unity 2018 HD RP 4.2

L.V.E 2019– Lava and Volcano Environment 2019 is new rebuild and extended version of L.V.E. It is big pack of environment, systems, tools, textures, particles, post processing stacks and models which give you the ability to create volcanos, caves, interiors, rivers in high quality result and very cheap in render setup. Our spline and vertex paint tools which are included in this pack will support many very advanced systems/arts. Simulation tool give you ability to create lava river which is accurate to terrain shape via 3 mause clicks. You simply set first point and click simulate. Physics scripts give you ability to flow objects on lava surface and heat at realtime. You also could heat static objects which touch lava out of the box via our shader and script. Rocks and textures in this packs could also be used as asteroids, or normal environment. All assets, post processing, demos from video are included in the pack. Tutorial scene will help you to get full info about features. Pack co-work with our river water systems - R.A.M 2019. One spline and system to rule them all! Just play with it!

DEMO SCENES:

TUTORIAL FOR L.V.E 2019

TUTORIAL FOR OLD L.V.E

L.V.E 2019! PACK FEATURES:

# 1 Spline tool:

• create very advanced connected lava river networks (lakes,rivers,);
    • automatic flowmap with noises;
    • customize your lava river / lake via vertex paint;
    • customize / overwrite automatic river /lake flow map by painter and change it’s direction and speed;
    • physics simulation for objects that flow on lava surface;
    • automatic heating for objects that flow or touch lava surface;
    • simulate lava river tool, setup 1 point and L.V.E will analise space to create lava river;
    • scale, move, rotate any lava river point;
    • snap / unsap into the terrain or models in all or separated points;
    • change spline shape per point or in all points to create best looking road or river;
    • change triangle amount and distribut them in spline space to get cheaper and best looking spline;
    • create fabulous lava river with: waterfalls, slow, fast, lake,;
    • rotate, invert uv to make compatibility with every texture direction;
    • profile system - save your lava setup and switch to other in 2 seconds;
    • automatic river network refreshing system to avoid river connections problems;
    • place your lava river or cliff border with few seconds and blend it with terrain via vertex color;
    • debug your flow map / normal / vertex colors with advanced debug shader to get best and clear result;
    • shape, paint and foliage remove system for unity terrain;
    • automatic stone heating function;
    • R.A.M 2019 compatibility;
    • API;
    • CSV points import panel;
    • Vegetation Studio support;
    • Vegetation Studio PRO support;
    • Streaming friendly - cut your river into submeshes or splines;
    • New unity terrain support Unity 2018.3+;
    • HD and LW RP support;
    • Multiple Terrains support;

# 2 Shader and material features :
    • cheap in render;
    • 16 shaders and variants to fit scene performance and visual aspect;
    • special mobile shaders;
    • vertex paint tool;
    • tessellation support;
    • flow map support;
    • vertex color support;
    • rim light support;
    • special shader for frozen lava;
    • up to 3 different lava layers support;
    • standard lava material in specular, metallic versions and vertex paint support for models;
    • uv free materials for cliffs/interior walls with terrain blending;
    • smoke and spark particle shaders;
    • heated / distorted air particle shader;
    • lava river shaders could rotate UV from U/-U into V/-V directions;
    • shaders works on linear and gamma rendering (you only need to color and emission intensivity for gamma);
    • cutout shaders versons for models;
    # 3 Artistic content:
    • 99 (14 sets) Top and HQ ground and lava river textures (Albedo, Normal, AO, Height,Emission);
    • 39 (14sets) rock and cliffs atlased textures (Albedo, Normal, AO, Height,Emission);
    • 40 rock prefabs (20 models);
    • 18 cliff prefabs (9 models);
    • 11 particle prefabs, even volcano explosion with emissed rocks.;
    • 2 cts profile file to get terrain height blend result by 1 click;
    • 3 demo scenes from video;
    • tutorial/ know how demo scene;
    • post proces stack for each scene;

# 4 Additional tools content:
    • vertex and flowmap painter on meshes;
    • physics scripts to make your rocks flow and burn when they hit lava
    • automatic heating scripts when rock heat the lava

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.27 - 10.29.12.78.jpg Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.27 - 10.27.48.60.jpg Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.27 - 10.15.58.53.jpg
    Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.27 - 10.20.41.22.jpg

Visit us:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Our website - naturemanufacture.com
    Discord - support

You could also look at our other packs:

Unity Tools:
    River Auto Material
    - create fabalous river in few seconds, (ground textures included)
    Lava & Volcano Envrionment - create fabalous lava enviro, volcano, river, cave.
    World Streamer - optimise your game, stream data and remove memory, cpu, gpu usage, create endless looped world. Reduce loading times.
    Terrain Stitcher Tools - connect multiple terrains, remove holes in 1 button click. Options will help you to handle any shape connections. Easy and fast border stitching.
    Multiple Terrain Brush - work at multiple terrains as they become one, without any borders and holes

Terrain Shading:
    CTS terrain shader
    - AAA terrain render and textures made with Adam Goodrich, 1 pass (less drawcalls then unity terrain), snow,water auto cover. Totaly easy in use.

Environment:
    Ice World
    - ice shaders for water and models with huge ice textures library
    PBR Graveyard Pack - really huge library of PBR cemetery sculpted and scanned models with foliage. You will find monastery, interiors, graveyards, nature, walls
    Advanced Rock Pack - auto-covered rocks which you could easly blend with unity terrain. Big library of HQ ground textures included.
    Advanced Foliage Pack - huge library of foliage (grass, roots, trunks) with ground textures. Vegetation studio supported.
    Photo Scanned Park Assets - photoscanned and optimised park models like fountains, statues, bench, laterns, stairs and fences. Best LOD's in the planet :D
    Dynamic Nature Starter - library of rocks, trees ground textures and shaders which could be autcovered by snow at runtime.
    Mountain Tree Pack - Dynamic Nature - HQ optimised tree pack. Cheap in render and gives fabalous render result.
    Realistic Grass Pack - pretty old grass (billboard) texture library
    Realistic Tree Pack - big library of trees, optimised and cheap in render
    Mountain Tree Pack - group of mountain trees, optimised and cheap in render.
    Winter Mountains and Stamps - group of background mountains and stamps for gaia and new unity terrain 2018.3+

Ground Textures:
    Winter Ground Pack
    - library of winter ground textures like rocks, snow, paths , grass etc
    Landscape Ground Pack - big library of ground/forest textures
    Landscape Ground Pack 2- big library of ground textures

VR & FP Models:
    VR Hands FP Arms
    - pack of hands and arms models with fabalous skin shader. Mobile and standalone versions.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    FPires, Fab4, TeagansDad and 2 others like this.
  2. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

3. S4G4N

S4G4N

Hey Bart,
    Man, you outdoing yourself.
    This looks like movie quality stuff, immediately creating the atmosphere that one would expect with such assets.

4. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Thanks, whole team made it:) We spent whole months to release it:)

Mark_01 and S4G4N like this.
  5. smada-luap

smada-luap

Ooh. Now that's a nice looking asset.

Hmm... now where could I use a flowing river of lava? :)

6. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

There is always place:D:D

Mark_01 and theANMATOR2b like this.
  7. smada-luap

smada-luap

Should I just swap the idea I have for a river flowing serenely through a town for a river of molten lava then? :eek::D:D:D

8. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

EVERYWHERE!! :D

NatureManufacture likes this.
  9. Mark_01

Mark_01

Incredible work!!! Quality, originality, relevant,
    all these reasons to support developers that have original idea's ..
    To my way of thinking, this gets you new interesting assets..

I am so impressed over this I can't stop thinking of all the possibilities :)
    Congratulations on this.. Well deserved praise to be sure!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    S4G4N likes this.
  10. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Thanks for hot words!:)

Mark_01 likes this.
  11. Keaneo

Keaneo

Hi,
    I'm using RAM in VR and it's great - could you confirm all shaders, performance etc. is similar for lava too? If so, I'm buying!

Thanks.

12. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeap there are even mobile shaders. It will run well even with most expensive versions. I had about 200~300 -600fps at demo scenes from video with gtx 1070 and 60% of rendering was particles with distortion.

Models have perfect optimised lods, shaders also are optimised, textures are compressed in atlases. Most expensive are particles - this with distortion so dont put them soo much as we did:D

theANMATOR2b and Mark_01 like this.
  13. Keaneo

Keaneo

Thanks! Bought!

14. Keaneo

Keaneo

After import I get error below:

Assets/River Auto Material/Scripts/RamSpline.cs(8,14): error CS0101: The namespace `global::' already contains a definition for `RamSpline'

Please advise.

15. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Import it with new version of ram - latest. It use the same spline tool.
    A) remove whole ram scripts
    B) import ram
    C) import lava
    B and C could be replaced by order.

16. Keaneo

Keaneo

Deleted the "River Auto Material" and "NatureManufacture Assets" root folders. Reimported both but still getting error. How can I ensure I have the latest version of RAM (when I open the asset store, I see the "Import" button but think I should be seeing a "download" button maybe?)

17. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

What version of ram you got? hmm 3 devs before had same issue and fixed that in the same way. Its just matter of using same scripts for both packs. Unity sometimes don't replace them but coppy as duplicated object.

Are you sure all scripts are gone before import?
    When did you download r.a.m last time?

Ok so try this one:
    - Import lava
    - Import r.a.m but without any scripts (uncheck them in importing window). So it will not duplicate any scripts:)

We must avoid this somehow. In most cases (as we test) unity simply replace scripts but without errors.

18. Keaneo

Keaneo

I imported Lava. Which scripts do I disable when I import RAM? It wants to import:

A)
    River Auto Material\Scripts\Editor\RamSplineEditor.cs
    River Auto Material\Scripts\RamSpline.cs

AND

B)
    Nature Manufacture Assets\Spline System\Scripts\Editor\SplineProfileEditor.cs
    Nature Manufacture Assets\Spline System\Scripts\SplineProfile.cs

Do I disable A or B or both?

EDIT: I disabled both script imports and RAM still seems to be working. Will try new lava now.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  19. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Both, just don't overwrite them. Both packs have same scripts so it will be ok.

20. Keaneo

Keaneo

Done. Working. Thanks!

21. trilobyteme

trilobyteme

Really spectacular stuff! Congrats on the release, and I can't wait to start using this in projects...

S4G4N likes this.
  22. Rowlan

Rowlan

Can you spot the dragon? :D It really does integrate very well, awesome! :)

lava 04.jpg

23. Rowlan

Rowlan

I have to say that the ground textures are excellent. I toyed around with them today. Didn't have to use any rocks yet. This is just a plain terrain plus ground textures plus 3 splines (1 pit, 2 streams).

Great work @NatureManufacture

etna-lava.jpg

S4G4N likes this.
  24. Rowlan

Rowlan

Here's the dragon flying above the pit of the terrain above. The pit is approximately 5 times the size of the dragon. It's an inferno :)

inferno.jpg

GrassWhooper, Mark_01 and S4G4N like this.
  25. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Hehe he is at home:p We are glad that you like it:) You made awsome screens.

We also made demos with pleasure. Lava stuff is really greatful and give alot of fun.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Mark_01 likes this.
  26. IsntCo

IsntCo

Is it possible to use this with MapMagic?

27. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeah why not. It works even on mesh, on everything what have collider:)

28. Rowlan

Rowlan

Awesome :eek: Had to try :D

wings 02.jpg

wings 01.jpg

29. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Creativity of users always suprice me:D lava dragon hehe:D Anyway pack is popular so users could expect lava temple and such things in updates:)- more interiors and models.

Mark_01 and Rowlan like this.
  30. recon0303

recon0303

By the way this is dirt cheap for this amount of work..... and well worth it, if you bought this OUT SIDE of the asset store and had to pay a artist, shader programmer , you would be paying hundreds/thousands for it... So this is amazing work, in our new Steam game we are adding, a new Cave just because of this asset, I got to see this early on and it got me thinking as I had no plans on adding Lava... until I see some more of Bart's awesome work... Can't wait to see what is next :)

Can't wait to show off what we plan to do with it... which will be a new area later this year.. Its being Design as we speak. as a new area/cave.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  31. MostHated

MostHated

Hello, I just bought this and went to try it out but only the 3rd demo scene works. The first 2 simply close Unity as soon as I hit play.

32. recon0303

recon0303

Reply from the developers for this asset . about crashing issues.

Reply from publisher
    1 week ago

Hi
    We spend few days on this bug (before your email) so please don't say we didn't interest on it. You use 2017.3.0.f3 if you will update engine into 2017.3p2 which is unity main patch it will work fine. There is small bug in unity - scene made in 2017.1 and converted into 2017.x could crash only because there is terrain (as you see only scene with terrain crash).

There are 2 ways to fix it:
    A) coppy scene content to new scene file and it will works.
    B) update engine to version 2017.3p2 or higher or probably few lower version without this bug. Problem was well know and was fixed by unity.

It only hapends at demo scene 1 and 2 when you hit play. It not affect your project and workflow. Your own scene will not crash and everything works fine. It just scene conversion problem between unity versions. We had to put it in 2017.1 to support all upper versions.

We will try to convert scene in 2017.3p2 and reapply it into 2017.1 so it should work. Just small work around:)

One last thing you don't have to rework scene to use it. Anyway you always have to rebake lights when you switch or import scene from lower unity version just to make it correct. Rebake light after version switch is common thing. Anyway it just pressing the button bake because all setup is done. This is how engine works they change alot in light bake specially from version 2017.1 to 2017.3 so you should to bake light again anyway.

Btw it's good to use official patches like 2017.3 "p". In your case you don't change version of engine just patch.

You also get my quick reply from mobile phone with possibilities. At that day I had no energy power at my office so I coudn't do anything more in 24h.

33. MostHated

MostHated

Ok, very good. I am using 2017.3.1f1, so I will update again.

34. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeap, unity have strange problems with scene files sometimes. 2017.3p2 or p3 works fine. Many lower versions works ok too but I didn't spent time to find which versions start to crash - where unity bug was started.

35. haggis

haggis

Working and looking fantastic in Unity 2017. Just upgraded to 2018 running the LWRP for VR. Do you have plans to make this compatible with the Unity 2018 template render pipelines anytime soon? Or is there something simple I can do to get the shaders working? - thanks.

36. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

It will work on lw srp until end of this month :) its easy pie for us about 20 min but we have to release our road pack - next week. So week after roads will be for lw srp. Anyway just wait 2 weeks.

haggis, Mark_01 and Rowlan like this.
  37. haggis

haggis

Excellent! Look forward to the update. Thank you!

38. TheDeepVR

TheDeepVR

Hi,
    I've copied all objects from the demo scene to my scene and found that at least half of lava walls missed meshes. Is it known issue? Is it Unity or L.V.E asset issue? The original demo scene works fine.
    Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 22.15.09.png

39. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Vertex painted data are saved at scene so you cannot move it between scenes by coppy paste ;/ it's engine thing. Try maybe to load 2 scenes at same view and move assets between scenes maybe this will allow you to do this operation.

fortnitevbucks09 and Ascensi like this.
  40. strife77

strife77

No Unity 5x support? Is there a reason that RAM supports 5x but this doesn't?

fortnitevbucks09 likes this.
  41. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

No reson. If you want to run it at 5.6+ you will only have to resetup materials -values and textures. So open project at 2017 and coppy values into 5.6 why? because conversion from 2017 into 5.6 reset material values :(

42. strife77

strife77

Great, thanks! The store asset page has it compatible with 2017.0 and above, which is why I asked.

43. GrassWhooper

GrassWhooper

upload_2018-5-16_10-37-41.png
    upload_2018-5-16_10-38-9.png
    hey there, so i am trying to achieve this set up, where the point, where the lava splits, are 2 rivers, that are both connected, to the same head, and same start, the start, appears to be working fine, but the end, seems to be simply very glitchy
    with empty spaces, being left off and simple snapping to middle and whatnot
    even though, i made sure that, the "Part Parent" slider for each one is correct (where, each one fills up half of the slider, and is on one end).

edit: i did note that, if i remove the common Beginning, that they have, the end appears to work and function fine. not sure, if i am missing something honestly.

another issue is that, i appear to be getting a lot of this thing, and it doesn't leave, until i "tighten out" the lava flow.
    example:
    upload_2018-5-16_10-40-48.png
    as soon as i increased the width, of a point, just slightly, from the first image, i ended up with this.
    i am honestly, unsure why this happens, it doesn't happen everywhere, it only happened, at this specific place.
    i tried removing, and creating new splines, but as long as the set up is like this, it appears to give the same result.

not sure, am i missing something here ? :D (i am probably using the lastest version, as i have just bought it, and started using it)(and i am working on 2018.1.0f2)

though, despite this weird, glitchiness, and occasional failure of rivers (they start giving off, nulls, and stop being editable, hence i have to delete them, and remake them), another thing to note, i only used the "Basic/Points" tabs, i haven't modified anything from the others yet.

despite all of that, i must say, the asset is pretty cool, good work at it :)

44. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

If UV have to low density (its engine thing) it could behave like that look:
    Start uv =1
    Splited for 0,5 nad 0,2 on your screen
    End Connected UV = 1 0,5+0,2+empty space.
    https://gyazo.com/70e5a1c2b37220765fd698fafbc2726a?token=f415da1c70906cd85fe50ee6464374bd
    With such low UV density spline stop working. Increse UV tilling in spline and it will work:)

Btw you dont have to separate river for such cases - use flowmap painter so lava could avoid

Also adjust by connection sliders in final river - how much space connected rivers will take.
    In final river you could put 2 starting rivers or more. Whole info about connection is in manual, check also our demo scene in cave how we split and connect rivers again.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    GrassWhooper likes this.
  45. GrassWhooper

GrassWhooper

thanks quick response, that was super helpful :)

i'll experiment with the Flow map painter today, i am ashamed to admit, i did not check the manual yet. i might as well do that too.
    thanks again :)

46. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Remmeber that flowmap need a bit more verts (space to paint)

47. GUE12

GUE12

Hi,
    Can I dissolve the lava in RemSpline when I playing Unity?

48. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Sure, you could even generate and export mesh. R.a.m spline is only for changes and refreshing data.

But if you will remove it you will not able to edit it again. So you could disable it aswell - this will not remove data.

49. GUE12

GUE12

Thanks answer.Can I control when time lava appear?I want to do the effect that like volcano erupts.

50. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

You could move verts via api from underterrain to up. So it will look like it flow from volcano.