Search Unity

[Kongregate] Chompy's Super World Adventure - Platform Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by caliber44, Aug 31, 2019.

1. caliber44

caliber44

Thank you for looking.

Play Here

Chopmy is the bravest tooth in Gum Gum Village and only they can save it from the evil sugar monsters threatening to decay and rot all the toothy inhabitants.

Chompy must save all the baby teeth that have been tempted by the sugary treats and got lost throughout Sugar Land.

Find and collect Wisdom Tooth’s coins to buy baby teeth back from the industrious tooth fairy.

Use your sharp toothy head to chomp the dangerous sugar monsters.

Unlock each levels exit by collecting baby teeth and defeating sugar monsters.

Adventure through 18 challenging levels while listening to a wonderful classical 16 bit sound track.

How To Play

Each level requires you to collect a certain number of baby teeth and defeat a number of enemies.

In order to complete the level and receive 3 stars, you must defeat all the enemies on a level and collect all the baby teeth.

One baby tooth on each level is being sold by the tooth fairy and requires a certain amount of coins to buy. Find and Collect all the coins in order to have enough to free this baby tooth.

You will need to earn 3 stars on each level to defeat the last challenge.

Have Fun

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. caliber44

caliber44

I forgot to mention that it is a game I made for mobile and will be on andriod next week. But, I wanted my brother to play it who only has an iphone so I put it on kongregate too and figured I share it on here too.
    It took me quite along time to make and it will take you between anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours to finish.
    If you have any feedback for me please feel free to share it here. I hope you have fun playing my game.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019