Search Unity

Kombo King [PC/Mac]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by terry213, Jun 29, 2022.

1. terry213

terry213

Kreshi likes this.
  2. Kreshi

Kreshi

Your game looks fantastic! And it's super cheap as well. I am going to buy it and give it a try as soon as I come back from my vacation.

3. Kreshi

Kreshi

To be honest, the game looked better in the video. With keyboard the game was very buggy to play. The player randomly stopped reacting to movement inputs. The button to jump/crouch shown in the video tutorial didn't match the buttons you had to press. Also the keyboard control scheme was a bit weird and there was no option to map the controls to something more of my liking. Additionally not all inputs were shown in the controls screen. While it looked like there was a scrollbar where I could scroll down, scrolling down somehow wasn't possible. Scaling the windowed screen while in the controls screen also gave me the ability to make buttons from the "background" visible and even press them.

Let me know when you release an update because at the moment the game is not really fun to be played with a keyboard.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    terry213 likes this.
  4. terry213

terry213

I'm really sorry about that. I'm working on an update now to fix those issues.

Kreshi likes this.
  5. Kreshi

Kreshi

Don't worry too much about my words, it was a super cheap buy anyway + I just wanted to see what you achieved there :). Take my criticism positively and improve your game as much as you can ;).

terry213 likes this.