Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

KINGS - Card Swiping Decision Game Asset

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Maulwurfmann, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Yes, this one needs to be skipped too.
    import20183.png

2. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

We have now submitted Update 1.42 to the AssetStore, it should be available soon.

Changes:
    - Updated project to Unity 2018.3
    - Kings ImEx now supports new Prefab system
    - Bugfixes (King/Queen icon did not actualize when selected with "SelectKing" card+ War/MoneyCredit counter did not work with multichoice cards + Hyperlinks now work again in documentation)

Also Admob script is included but not fully tested/with some known issues, so this is not officially included and no documentation etc, but you can try it already out if you want to.

You will have to download the GoogleAdmob Plugin from here: https://github.com/googleads/google...download/v3.15.1/GoogleMobileAds.unitypackage

And then enable Admob for Kings by removing "//" from the first line of the PlayAdMob script.
    admob.png

Full integration of Admob together with Unity Purchaser support will be added with the next update.

3. CCM

CCM

Hi Maulwurfmann,
    I assume it is a Unity 2018 Problem - I am using Unity 2018.3.4f1.
    Here my ImEx Window with the standard cardlist.csv:
    upload_2019-2-12_14-55-31.png
    This is the result, where the cards are generated, but no question text or answers are included and I assume also the style is not working. Card "Army_Weapons": upload_2019-2-12_14-56-38.png

4. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Yes, this is an issue with Unity 2018.3. In Update 1.42 this is fixed. If you can't wait you can send me an e-mail and i will send it to you in advance.

CCM likes this.
  5. CCM

CCM

Thanks a lot Maulwurfmann, update V1.42 works perfectly with Unity 2018.3. No more issues regarding import. Thanks for the fast and outstanding support :) !!!

Maulwurfmann likes this.
  6. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Update is now available in the Asset Store.

digifilm likes this.
  7. CCM

CCM

Hi Maulwurfmann,
    is it easily possible to use different game logs for summarizing the result at the end? I would like to have one for each category (result description of army category and on a separated card the religion result text) and show each text one on a separate game-over card.
    Any suggestion, can I change this in the asset without coding?

8. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

What exactly do you want, since there are 2 types: Achievement/Milestones gamelogs which are added manually by a card, e.g. get married, start a war etc. or the value based game logs, whichs shows a specific text depending on the value of a faction, if you want these you could use the "Value Dependent Text" script for it, see screenshot below.

valuedependenttext.png

9. CCM

CCM

Hi, I am using the value dependent text script. But everything is written in the same log file (gets long and I want to split it). I would like to have a logging per category and show the logging result on separated cards. Is this possible?

10. drahen

drahen

Hi Maulwurfmann,

I am trying to follow your video here

But I am stuck on 3:36 when modifying a base card, it seems that I cannot set the Source Image to the newly imported blue background.

I am using assets v1.42 and Unity 2018.3. Is the video already obsolete? I know you had a lot of updates after you made that video. Or I need to use Card Style?

Thank you.

11. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Yes, this part is already obsolete sorry. I will make a new video in the near feature. You will have to change the images in the CardStyles, then it will be automatcially applied to all cards which have this cardstyle selected.

Of course you could remove the cardstyle script from the cards and then it will work like in the old version, but the Kings Card Import and Export script wont work then either, i really would not recommend this.

digifilm likes this.
  12. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

Currently not, i will have a look at this to see how much work it would by to modify it.

CCM likes this.
  13. digifilm

digifilm

You may want to record the video at a lower screen resolution. Recordings at 4k are difficult follow on lower resolution monitors. Thx

Maulwurfmann likes this.
  14. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

One thing i totally forget to mention is the new "Idle Swipe" function in "Swipe" script in Update 1.42. :rolleyes:
    It swipes the first card left/right until a user interaction is happening. It can be setup to always idle swipe the first card by checking the "Start Idle" box or triggered manually by calling the event "Swipe.SetIdleSwipeActive".

idleswipe.png

hippobob, jamopolis and digifilm like this.
  15. Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmann

We are currently working on finalizing Update 1.43 which will include the following features:

- Admob support
    - Unity IAP support
    - Unity Videoplayer support
    - updated old widescreen demo scene
    - splitted Gamelogger

It should be ready in the next few days! ;)