Search Unity

Kingdom of Kore (TM) - The Big New Polish RPG! (In progress)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Broken_Arrow_Games, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Broken_Arrow_Games

Broken_Arrow_Games

Hello. I'm MarcioHan from Poland. I create a MH-GAMES team. I, rroobboo999 DarkMasster and DJ Quanna create a BIG project - game Kingdom of Kore. Well, i to show a story in game:

3 Age, 125 Year

Lardos II build a city in the middle of big continent. Adviser speak: "This is good idea!". He was right. The city built the castle, cut forests to make more land was under cultivation and construction of farms. They were the years, assumed more cities across the continent. Lardos II was crowned. He had power, so he decided that the town constructed on the continent will be merged into "districts". So one quarter consisted of twelve cities. Each district had one city in which he lived baron. Baron ruled his district. Lardos II named his kingdom "Kore". Kingdom of Kore grew at a tremendous rate, but does not provide that in addition to these, the continent's other kingdom, some friendly, some not. Decided to separate from the wall and they never attack because they did not want battles. Almost all neighboring countries have agreed to the alliance, but one does not. Abbals - belligerent state bordering Kore in the east, they wanted to fight for the land on which was built the Kingdom of Kore. It has been many years. Abbals finally began to attack the wall cut-off of the state of Kore. The wall was destroyed and Abbals found in the kingdom. Took one district and wanted to attack another, but Kore army was strong and they failed. Abbals began to train more knights to fight, brought the trolls, wolves and ... dragons from distant lands. Kore was threatened ... And only one person could overcome Abbals's leader and put an end to the war. Nobody expected that it will be Merios - Knight stationed in Ferryl.

The scrennshots and more informations in blog: www.kingdomofkore.blogspot.com

We need a modeler, which would make the character models, homes, farms, castles and fortresses. If someone is willing, please write to me in private messages.

Screenshots, trailer, etc. will be soon. First, we have built up area (already doing it), and the character models, houses etc. More screenshots of the game I'll post soon. I look forward to your questions and answers: D If you expect the game, we create a next parts: Kingdom of Kore 2 Dynasty of Zekherrins and Kingdom of Kore 3: New Worlds

P.S I'm Polish, some sentences I used the translator.

KINGDOM OF KORE:

- Big world, one continent and two islands!
    - A lot of guilds (warriors, religion, Templars, Crusaders, Mages)
    - A lot of mounts (wolfs, horses, spiders, snakes)
    - Original, long story
    - A mix of role-playing games: Gothic, Skyrim and Diablo

THE KINGDOM OF KORE (TM) COMING SOON IN 2013!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  2. Brian-Stone

Brian-Stone

It looks great, Marcio. Keep rock'n! :cool:

Google Translate Advice:
    Sentences must be followed by a space. or.else.it.won't. translate correctly. ;-)