Search Unity

[Kill Code] - Android Online Shooter

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by HotPhone, Feb 18, 2016.

1. HotPhone

HotPhone

Released, get it here for free:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.equality.killcode

Introduction:

Hi there, I will release my free online game [Kill Code] march 2016. It is a toon/sci-fi themed arena top down shooter. The game is more or less casual and easy to learn, just hit play, and you are in a game. In spite of that, it is very skill based. And I made sure, that good players will be owning the arena. I didn't find a similar game in the Play Store, most Online games are very slow or have wierd controls imo, but this one is a fast game with intuitive and elegant controls.

The gameplay consists of running around the map while shooting people, and gathering weapons or heal powerups. It also has many unique characters to choose from, each one with a special skill. The player with the most kills wins the game. Oh, and you can dismember your enemies :D

0.png

Summary:

- Online deathmatch Android game
    - 4 players per room
    - Uncomplicated, join a random game in a sec, or create a private one
    - 9 Weapons
    - 3-5 maps
    - 8 unique characters
    - Chat and vote kick functionality

3.png

Trailer:

I really like this kind of games and I am looking forward to playing it myself. This is for everyone, who wants a full but casual PVP experience on his Android phone. I am creating this thread a month earlier, so everyone, who is interested, can hear about this game, and start playing as soon as it is released.

Follow the game on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Kill-Code-225109194501394/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
    Or Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/electronicquali

For news and updates about the release.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. HotPhone

HotPhone

This is a video of the weapons of Kill Code:

It is very important to have many downloads with this game from the start. Nobody likes to be the only player online in an online game. Any tipps on how to get a decent amount of players from the start? On SlideMe, I should get at least 100 dls a day. And I am hoping that r/android won't delete my post, so that should also add some players.

3. DaVeF101

DaVeF101

Looks good, what system to you use for the Multiplayer?

4. HotPhone

HotPhone

I use Photon Unity Networking Cloud. It is easy to use, and it works like a charm with 40-60 ping.

5. HotPhone

HotPhone

The game is released now. Currently, there are not many players online. This should become better after a time, but you can still enjoy the game with your friends and enter the promo codes. Have fun!

6. HotPhone

HotPhone

Version 1.08 is out now! Play online or offline vs bots.

7. kumar123k

kumar123k

how did you make voice for game and art etc.
    is it collabration work or startup ?

8. HotPhone

HotPhone

I would prefer to have an artist as a partner but I made most of the art myself, the rest is free stuff from the internet. The announcer was from a youtube voice actor who gave it away public domain.