Search Unity

Kickstarter is officially dead to me,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dxcam1, Mar 25, 2013.

1. TylerPerry

TylerPerry

Is that her Youtube? if so I like the way she posted "You guys are faggots" and has put it in the non profit section :) also the other video that claims that a "Nintendo play station" exists :p

2. Member123456

Member123456

The whole thing really is utterly pathetic. Shame so many people were dupped into paying for it. This will end up leaving a bad taste in peoples mouths and is definitely the kind of thing that will deter them from coming back to the site to support projects that are actually worth their weight. Shame really.

3. HeadClot88

HeadClot88

Hey everyone!

If you can (Which I hope that you will) report this to Kick Starter.

Just click on the Report button at the very bottom of the page.

Include this image as well.

http://h13.abload.de/img/1364168115669gafg5.png

If we can make kick starter listen to the crowd then we have done our job.

4. nipoco

nipoco

Nope.

The "official" video got deleted really quick. That guy just downloaded it fast enough and re-uploaded it.

5. Forge Vault

Forge Vault

Hmm. An oppression rises up to challenge a little girl who wants to make a game - the whole world will be watching and when her game is finished millions of people could potentially buy it. A clever strategy if it works - not sure if it was ever intended as such though.

6. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

They aren't actually paying for the camp anymore. In an article about this on Kotaku, it says she's paying for the camp now and looking at how to spend the money without violating Kickstarter's TOS.

Quote:
    "The trick is figuring out what to do with the money. Susan no longer wants to use it to pay for tuition for the RPG camp. She'll do that herself. Now she's looking for ideas on how to turn the raised funds into something positive, without violating Kickstarter's terms of service -- no charity, no "fund-my-life". She's not sure how to do it, but she's open to suggestions. She's reached out to Reddit. She's reached out to 4chan."

LOL, And she is trying to enlist the 4Chan crowd. LMAO. 4Chan.