Search Unity

Kickers Fanradio Flipper - Released on Android and PC

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by karaokefreak, Oct 18, 2018.

1. karaokefreak

karaokefreak

I I can't change the Title... it's released, not "Realeased.."

After more than 10 Months of work i finally released my pinball game based on unity, called Kickers Fanradio Flipper.

The theme of this pinball game is based on the oldest German Football (-> Soccer) Web-Radio Station in service, called Fanradio Kickers TV. They have been broadcasting all matches of the traditional cult football club "Kickers Offenbach OFC" since 2006 and they are well known for their two wise-cracking, goofy hosts, who do their commentary in a very special way, using a lot of local slang...

well, they did... one of the hosts decided to quit last month, which is why my video game pinball becomes even more relevant. It preserves some of the old cult by using some of their commentary as sound samples in the game. The fans already love it. Especially since the OFC has run out of luck in the last five years which made them drop from the second to the 4th German football league, so everything that keeps the community intact has been welcome. Naturally, the game is only available in German language, since this is what the audience speaks.

the game is available on itch.io and in the android play store

watch the ad on youtube:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018