Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Keystore question

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by sonys222, Oct 23, 2015.

1. sonys222

sonys222

Hey. I have a question. If I create an alias whether I have any alias type separately and approve? or simply can enter in one column each word separately, but with a space? I'm asking because I created my first game for android.

2. aer0ace

aer0ace

An example would be good. It's a little difficult understanding your sentences.

3. sonys222

sonys222

4. sonys222

sonys222

No one knows the solution? Are all aliases to be in one column, as in the picture? Does each alias separately?

5. aer0ace

aer0ace

It's not very clear what you mean by "column". If you mean spaces in the alias name, it's probably a good idea to keep the name a single word without spaces.

6. sonys222

sonys222

But as I wrote words without spaces, as here http://imgur.com/v8N1paX. That users in the Google Play could find my game just after entering the tag "TheWorstGameEver". So I'm looking the way that you type for example. "Worst" my game to show an in search results.

7. aer0ace

aer0ace

I'm pretty sure the keystore alias is not even a search keyword on the Play Store. It's only for keeping track of the different release versions of your game, and is private. However, the package name is public to users, but even then, I don't even think the package name is an indexed keyword for Play Store search I could be wrong with that, but really, what user searchs for apps by package name?