Search Unity

Just Finished Professional Programmer Beta

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Luemus, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Luemus

Luemus

Hi everyone! I have just finished the new Professional Programmer Beta exam. This is the first exam that I have taken about Unity. It is currently in discount due to beta. You can check out this link for more information.

If you have any questions about the exam, please don't hesitate to ask. You can also check out this small FAQ I made if it helps!

Q: How long have you been using Unity?
    A: I have been using Unity for several years as a non-commercial user. I have never used Unity commercially before.

Q: What materials have you used to study for the exam?
    A: I have finished multiple Udemy courses before. I highly suggest you to use Unity's documentation as a textbook. It is really helpful and detailed. You can find several tests online about Unity certifications, however it is a bit hard to find materials for Professional exam.

Q: What is on the exam?
    A: Mostly Unity related programming questions. There are some art pipeline questions as well. You can check this link for details

2. MuhammadDev95

MuhammadDev95

Can you rate the Exam difficulty?

3. Luemus

Luemus

There are various questions, some of them are really easy while some of them are harder. I think it is a balanced exam overall. They weren't too hard in my opinion but again that's based on how well you know Unity.

MuhammadDev95 likes this.