Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

June 2018 free promo assets

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Nadan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Nadan

Nadan

Hi,

I activated this free asset deal at June. Last month.

https://assetstore.unity.com/g/june-promo-activation

"If you spend at least $99 during the month of June, you can get Puppet3D plus InControl for free."

I spend more than $99 at that month but never got Puppet3D and InControl.

Does anyone know how does this work, or have I just been left out or forgotten?

2. hiro-tom

hiro-tom

Hello
    Me too.
    When will I get it?

Nadan likes this.
  3. Nadan

Nadan

Did you got yours? It's august soon and still nothing. :(

4. SirTwistedStorm

SirTwistedStorm

I got codes for both emailed to the account listed in my Unity profile, note I spent $100 at least a week before the end of last month.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

I also signed up twice, and qualified for InControl...have invoices...and got nothing. I just wont participate anymore.

6. Nadan

Nadan

I first signed up, then I spend over $100 at the beginning of June. So I don't think that is the issue.

7. SirTwistedStorm

SirTwistedStorm

I'm sure they just got swamped, sometimes they take awhile to send codes out.

8. hopeful

hopeful

It seems like this system isn't automated, which is odd. So while I received some of my codes right away, I'm waiting now for another code and it has been nearly a week, and I'm wondering if they have an error on their end. No way to tell. It's like a black box.

9. hopeful

hopeful

Just to conclude the story ... I eventually found that there is a realtime chat feature for the UAS, and I used it to contact them, and they were able to track the problem down. They say they sent an email with the code, but it never showed up on my end. To resolve the issue, he passed me the code I should have received, and I have used it successfully.

:D

SirTwistedStorm likes this.
  10. mensch-mueller

mensch-mueller

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Is it still working if you register near the end of the month and after spending the amount (earlier, but within the month)

I had spent more then $300 this month, but registered yesterday for July offer

SirTwistedStorm likes this.
  12. hopeful

hopeful

I don't know. I could see it going either way. However, I'm guessing you cannot sign up after July, so best to sign up now. You can let us know if you end up getting free codes. :)

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have signed up of course already, it was after i bought the assets though, that is the issue, but i think since the registration is open, means that counts for the whole month, is my guess.

14. hopeful

hopeful

I agree, but you haven't got your codes yet, eh? If they aren't in your email somewhere, may I recommend the live chat for the asset store? I got my resolution in a few minutes.

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

So you can get the codes before the month end ? I will check asap :)

16. hopeful

hopeful

Yes, you should be getting the codes as you make the purchases. Of course, with your late signup, that may require contacting the store.

nasos_333 likes this.
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

I checked and i dont see a live chat window, there is only a feedback popup, is this the one ?

18. hopeful

hopeful

When you go to submit a ticket, there's a chat box button in the lower left of the screen.

This link may take you there: https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Trungdv and nasos_333 like this.
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

20. Nadan

Nadan

I followed your link and submitted a request couple of days ago. Today I got my codes as well. :)

21. Trungdv

Trungdv

I've spent 200+ USD then waited 10 days but there is no promo codes. Created a request and 8 hours later they sent me promo codes.

Cheers!

hopeful likes this.