Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Joint Driver with Scale 0.1 Rigidbody not working

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by zyunlongz, May 25, 2024.

1. zyunlongz

zyunlongz

Hi, everyone, I try to deploy the Crawler model to Apple VisionPro Mixed Reality scene, When I trained in unity, everything is fine. But I need to set the Crawler scale to 0.1 otherwise it is too big for Mixed Reality scene. And the joint driver is not work after scale change. Does anyone try this? Any help is appreciate. Thanks

2. zyunlongz

zyunlongz

To solve this need change unity physics engine config, unity physics engine default not good at deal tiny object, to deal with tiny object, I need to increase Physics config "Default solver Iterations"