Search Unity

Jobs and Burst crash

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bthanse, Apr 25, 2020.

1. bthanse

bthanse

Trying to set up Unity for Vegetation Studio Pro with Jobs and Burst, but something go wrong when I try to do a testbuild, it crash. Here I have do a fresh build with only a cube, and followed the steps in this manual: https://www.awesometech.no/index.php/setup-guide/

Anyone know what I have to do to fix this ?

upload_2020-4-25_12-1-34.png

The packages:
    upload_2020-4-25_12-7-36.png

2. tim_jones

tim_jones

Unity Technologies

Are you able to build successfully without having Unity for Vegetation Studio Pro installed? (i.e. only Jobs + Burst)

3. bthanse

bthanse

No. This is a test before I install Vegetation Studio Pro, so only a fresh Unity with the packages from the package manager from the guide, and the change from .net 2 standart to .net4.x in the player.

4. tim_jones

tim_jones

Unity Technologies

I can't reproduce this locally, following the steps in that guide. Please could you submit a bug report via Help > Report a Bug, or alternatively list every step you're following from opening Unity onwards, so I can try to repro here?

5. bthanse

bthanse

Here is a video with the steps:

6. tim_jones

tim_jones

Unity Technologies

Thanks very much for the video. I've followed those steps as best I can, and I'm using Unity 2018.4... but I still can't repro. The player builds fine for me. Please could you report a bug via Help > Report a Bug?

7. bthanse

bthanse

Ok. Then maybe there are something wrong with my Visual studio or some files in Windows ?