Search Unity

Job Offer Game TBS BR MMORPG TCG C S get rich easy job

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by yuno44907, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuno44907

yuno44907

I am smartest human and i know everything. You will be my friend and i will teach you everything.

I will make you code best video game can possibly made. 8 players go into a dungeon try to find loot and escape from exit point. However they can work together to kill the dragon and after that they can kill their friends to steal their money and you have to go to exit door while carrying heavy greedy loot while zombies run after you. You can level up, memorize the map and know what events can trigger what monster can spawn where when but everything happens randomly. You can manipulate other players or run away while they kill each other. Or lure monsters to other players.

When you die you dont die; you just get tired and will recover after a long time. However players can kill you or help you to get up. While you down, monsters will not attack you. So sometimes you may want to kill someone for sure or leave it disabled and run away from monsters. You can also get wounded and gain very bad debuffs, this debuff can be permanent or long lasting. You can hide from monsters and slowly reach to medicine but they can randomly detect you. Debuffs can disable some of your skills and talents; like you lost a finger and cant use guns. Basicly it is a turn based game but you dont know what will happen and you want to survive, you want to escape and there is other players do all annoying stupid things. Also you use cards and mana and cards are tradeable just like hearthstone because WOW system is repeating combat. But randomly drawn cards are un and random and doesnt repeat to much. So you want to shoot a fireball but you dont have that card than you will use shoulder charge attack instead because you have that card.

There is also ammunition and bombs and crafting. But crafting is just have items start crafting, after random turns crafting is over and item is ready than throw molotov cocktail. Also some players strong against vampires some others are spider hunters but monsters spawn randomly what if your worst rival spawns at top of you. Learn where what spawns try to stay away from danger and get scared when you have to go near to a spawn point. Also you have limited sight, some players see better than others and players can hide in closets or behind boulders. Some players harder to detect some run faster, some stronger, some carry more loot. Characters are unique and randomly generated.

When you level up you cant say i go full damage; game randomly choose 2 things and you choose 1 of this 2. You feel like you developing your champion but actually game randomly developing you and lets you decide between two choices and you feel like you have freedom and tactics but no; everything is %100 random in this game. Game is playing with you, you are the game actually. If we give freedom to player they all will use same cards, same tactics, same build; we do not let them abuse game mechanics; no no no.

2. MrArcher

MrArcher

Hey there. If you're serious about this being a job offer, the best place to post it would be at https://connect.unity.com/ , along with the offered salary and job positions you're looking for.

The game design forum is more for feedback on and discussion of design. Is that what you're looking for?

JoeStrout likes this.
  3. yuno44907

yuno44907

I dont need to discuss anything; i learnt everything about game playing. Thank you

I cant post there
    I failed..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. Teila

Teila

I reported this.

5. yuno44907

yuno44907

It is making me nervous noone is interested in making good games and all games are copy of each other. Many years ago all games were unique and people want money; do you think i will give you money? You gain your money by making your stuff and sell it.

Girls take lewd photos and sell them on patreon and ticktock. Animopron makes disgusting disturbing 3d animations and sell them. Just raise your ass and build your team and write what you will make and do it with your team it is that much simple do you think money suddenly will become exist and they hire you like there is no proven well done coders?

You know Assassins Creed? It is built on Prince Of Persia Warrior Within. It takes 10 years to make a good game. Everyone can make a fortnite and i never played fortnite because we all know HalfLife 1 is better.

6. Link?

xVergilx and Joe-Censored like this.
  7. yuno44907

yuno44907

Swimsuitsuccubus animopron rrostek littleReistlin escreality and p000nhub

8. Antypodish

Antypodish

I Stopped reading.

xVergilx, Martin_H and Joe-Censored like this.
  9. yuno44907

yuno44907

Be my friend!

10. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Same irrational nonsense as all his/her threads.

11. Ryiah

Ryiah

Same, and this person has a habit of creating worthless threads like these. Banning him wouldn't be a loss to this forum.

xVergilx, Martin_H and Joe-Censored like this.
  12. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Pointless, nonsense thread. Closed for obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.