Search Unity

Job failed with exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Unity Error

Discussion in 'Android' started by ArielDeveloper2, Jun 11, 2022.

1. ArielDeveloper2

ArielDeveloper2

I recently got this error:
    Job failed with exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Insecure connection not allowed
    and this warning with it:
    Non-secure network connections disabled in Player Settings

This happens anytime I run the game build to android, force resolve, etc..

I am using Unity 2022.1.0b2 and have never gotten this error before.

I have been stuck on this problem for days now and cant find this fix, before that I got a message saying too many error when i build to android but i luckily found a fix by deleting the Plugins folder because it will be created again.

I use firebase database and authentication which when i build to android and put on google play the firebase just doesn't work and shows nothing (no leader-board and no sign-in/sign-up).
    In the unity editor the firebase stuff works and is fine just not in the build.

I also use Unity ADS and Unity IAP, both work after build and in editor.

2. ArielDeveloper2

ArielDeveloper2

I just fixed this problem. It turned out to be in my code where I forgot to use Firebase.FirebaseApp.Create(). I hope this helps someone who gets this same problem.

3. oyunbus

oyunbus

sorunu bulan varmı

4. ALEKS_YT

ALEKS_YT

Where should I put that?

5. ArielDeveloper2

ArielDeveloper2

Just put it in the beginning of the Start function eg.
    void Start() {
    Firebase.FirebaseApp.Create();
    // Your other Start code if you have:

}

kove2727 likes this.
  6. unity_9F24F13F439C10B39DAA

unity_9F24F13F439C10B39DAA

this din't Work for me

7. ArielDeveloper2

ArielDeveloper2

I don't know why, but the message still appears to me even after the Create() function. It seems like the Create() only fixed it for a month. I'll try force resolving again.

8. Roman_34

Roman_34

I switched to the new version of Unity - 2022.1.22 and started getting this error in the console:

Job failed with exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Insecure connection not allowed

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.BeginWebRequest(UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest)

at UnityEngine.Networking.UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest () [0x00001] in <e0fcda41755546dbb665cb70c72ace16>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo,object,object[],System.Exception&)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0006a] in <3dd5df5ef4974f29afeb2d3ba227c5da>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00083] in <3dd5df5ef4974f29afeb2d3ba227c5da>:0

at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <3dd5df5ef4974f29afeb2d3ba227c5da>:0

at Google.PortableWebRequest.StartRequest (Google.PortableWebRequest+HttpMethod method, System.String url, System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary`2[TKey,TValue] headers, UnityEngine.WWWForm form) [0x0019e] in /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/PortableWebRequest.cs:508

at Google.PortableWebRequest+<StartRequestOnMainThread>c__AnonStorey6.<>m__C () [0x00000] in /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/PortableWebRequest.cs:458

at Google.RunOnMainThread.ExecuteNext () [0x0003d] in /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:486 (at ?)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) (at ?)
    Google.RunOnMainThread:ExecuteNext () (at /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:488)
    Google.RunOnMainThread:<ExecuteAllUnnested>m__12 () (at /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:536)
    Google.RunOnMainThread:RunAction (System.Action) (at /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:343)
    Google.RunOnMainThread:ExecuteAllUnnested (bool) (at /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:530)
    Google.RunOnMainThread:ExecuteAll () (at /Users/chkuang/Workspace/git/unity-jar-resolver/source/VersionHandlerImpl/src/RunOnMainThread.cs:512) (at ?)
    UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at ?)

Has anyone solved this problem?

9. Roman_34

Roman_34

Solved this by (Workaround): Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Configuration -> Allow downloads over HTTP
    set "Always allowed"...

10. flintcheeze

flintcheeze

This didn’t work for me

11. muhit123

muhit123

Thanks!
    It worked for me.

EmilGlz and akshaypro02 like this.
  12. liuktem

liuktem

Thanks!

EmilGlz and akshaypro02 like this.
  13. enzoravo

enzoravo

thanks, worked at my end too!

fdasfsa and EmilGlz like this.
  14. tomdou

tomdou

Worked for me...

15. Abdulkadir_Gur

Abdulkadir_Gur

Worked for me thanks

16. cihadturhan_unity

cihadturhan_unity

That worked, thanks!
    Seems like some unity dev forgot to wrap the http get function with a try/catch block :)

17. wokamoka

wokamoka

I had this issue because after Unity editor crashed, there were remaining processes "Unity.Accelerator" in the list of processes.
    Killing these remaining processes fixed the problem.
    Hope this helps.

18. SirMammoths

SirMammoths

obrigado funcionou para mim.

afonsooliveira likes this.
  19. VOXELIUM

VOXELIUM

I got this error too
    Solved this by
    Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Configuration -> Allow downloads over HTTP
    set "Allowed in development builds"

20. JawadHassan

JawadHassan

IT WORKED, THANKS ^_^

neokortex likes this.
  21. Virender

Virender

it worked thanks

22. veAaryanom

veAaryanom

Man Man Man
    This really helped bro