Search Unity

Question Jitsi meet for Unity

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by saifshk17, Apr 14, 2021.

1. saifshk17

saifshk17

Hello,

Is there an SDK for Jitsi meet in Unity? Jitsi meet is a platform for video calls where the user only needs to create/join a room for free. I am looking for implementation in Unity.

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Does Jitsi offer a Unity integration package? That would be ideal.

If not, find out if it is compatible with Unity by studying the integration requirements of Jitsi.

If it is compatible, here is where to start with native package integrations:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/NativePlugins.html

3. Brathnann

Brathnann

I took a look at Jitsi, just because I'm always curious what is out there that might be useful. By default, there is no Unity SDK (didn't expect there to be) and the service cost $99 (max 300 users) a month once out of development mode.

If you still want to pay that price a month, you'll have to use the link @Kurt-Dekker provided to setup the android/iOS sdk.
    Sometimes someone has done that for you on the asset store though, so you can always check there for jitsi, but just don't expect it will be there.

saifshk17 and Kurt-Dekker like this.
  4. dipak_unity777

dipak_unity777

We did something similar, and have developed unity native plugins for Android/iOS which are built on the Jisti Architecture. You can check out the docs at docs.sariska.io

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022