Search Unity

Jelly Garden Match 3 Complete Project + EDITOR (Forum)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Candy_Smith, Feb 2, 2016.

1. shirotsf

shirotsf

Shirotsf@gmail.com

2. GeekCats

GeekCats

Does anybody have the same error when sharing the score? I did everything on tutorial but my Facebook app page does not connect.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  3. GeekCats

GeekCats

Any news about that? I need the same things.

4. Sergey_Droba

Sergey_Droba

About this Facebook issue you better to contact with Facebook support.

About improvements of the asset maybe we release some of them in future.

5. NatsumeKita

NatsumeKita

I finally got Facebook set up and it appears to be working. I found a note somewhere that mentioned removing the Facebook ask manually while the project was closed, then re-importing it. That seemed to work all right and I can now log in with my real Facebook account when testing.

Has anyone managed to get google admob chartboost and unity add all three working? I am able to get chartboost working, but admob refuses to work, or it will get stuck compiling c++ forever. I really want to be able to use all three, to test and compare the different networks.

Anyone have some specific input? There are some piecemeal videos and the written notes, however they seem to be incomplete and or outdated. (For example when setting up monitization the GUI of the editor is different)

A video of turning on and integrating

1. Facebook
    2. Gamesparks leaderboard
    3. Chartboost
    4. Admob
    5. Unity ads
    6. Unity IAP

In that order in a single video using unity 5.60 or the "2017.1" newest stable would be an amazing step in supporting all users here and save the developers soooooo much time in answering questions in part.
    Simply point everyone in this thread to that and viola.

I really hope that someone that has finished setting up all parts would be willing to do this. In theory it should not take more than 5-7 minutes per part, then maybe 30 min to type details and put it on YouTube or post back here.

6. SaketSarin

SaketSarin

Hey Anya, i just bought your asset and i am getting an error in the initscript. It says
    Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/InitScript.cs(640,14): error CS0103: The name `FacebookSettings' does not exist in the current context
    can you please help me out to fix this error.
    Thank You So Much,
    Warm regards,
    Saket Sarin

7. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Thank you for the purchase. About support, please contact us by email info@candy-smith.com. We will happy to help you as soon as it possible.

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

8. obstudio

obstudio

Hi,
    can the background (with level selection) be scrollable also horizontally (not only vertically)? And app will find correct position of next level to be played?

9. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Yes it possible, but keep in mind game support only portrait resolution.

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

10. francismoy

francismoy

Hi,

Thanks for this cool asset; it's being very useful up to now.

I'd like to make some of the obstacles fall together with the items inside them (for example, the wire block). Could you give me any hint to the best way to implement this? My (failed) attempts have revolved around hooking a MoveDownBlock() function in the FallingDown() coroutine from LevelManager. However, getting the block to fall together with its contained item is turning out tricky.

Also, could you help me understand what "CanGoOut()" means in Square.cs and how it affects the mechanics?

Thanks in advance.

11. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    It really hard task because obstacles is square.cs but only items.cs can fall.

CanGoOut returns true if item can move from the square meaning square not contain obstacle which restrict items from moving out.

12. yaser2012

yaser2012

Hi,
    I have purchased this awesome asset, but when I run it in the game mode, facebook & gem icons disappears, can you pleas help?

Attached Files:

13. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    you need to install appropriate plugins.
    Use help buttons in the Window/Jelly garden editor

14. yaser2012

yaser2012

I have installed the plugins, I can not see Gems icon, what is the version of the require plugins, I am using Unity 5.6.1? Dissapeared Icons1.jpg

15. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

try to reimportUnity-inapps.
    If it will not help please write on our support email.

16. Andreas12345

Andreas12345

How to use prefabs instead of sprites? I like to have animated content:

Attached Files:

17. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Unfortunately you can't use prefabs instead of sprites without changing scripts. You need to find sprite of your prefab and use only it.
    I assume your prefab has some animations. To integrate it you can require change the Item script.

18. Setfire

Setfire

Hi, A great asset. Easy to customize. Just confused by one thing. I am not using AdMob or Charboost ads, just Untiy Rewarded Video ads in the Gem / Life Shop. The Video show fine. Everything is connected under the Unity Services window and the project ID is correct etc. But no data shows for the ads under the Unity Ads Dashboard. There is no test mode enabled, and as said live production ads are showing. I'm told the data not showing in the dashboard is most probably because the GameID is not being set: https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/monetization/integration-guide-unity but I actually don't see where this is even initialized in the InitScript.cs. Is this missing from the GetRewardedUnityAdsReady ()?

19. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    as Unity claims only what you need now is re-link your project. ID not available for changing.
    You can read this thread.
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/where-is-unity-ads-id.496619/

If it doesn't help could you request a support of Unity ads team?

20. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Contact info was changed:

Facebook --> https://www.facebook.com/info.candysmith/
    Support email --> info@candy-smith.com

21. johnnycrush75

johnnycrush75

Sorry, I'm new to this. I've purchased your Jelly Garden Project and it says "Open in Unity", but when I click on that button, there is no project in Unity. What have I done wrong?

22. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,

You need to do next
    - open Unity,
    - create new project
    - open asset store window in Unity.
    - import the project you bought using this window.

johnnycrush75 likes this.
  23. MaxKMadiath

MaxKMadiath

Hi Anyoneone how to change items with repect to scenes. I want tomake game with 4 zone if you select one sone items will show only for particular zones any one please help.
    thanks

Attached Files:

• DOC.PDF
      File size:
      117.5 KB
      Views:
  24. MaxKMadiath

MaxKMadiath

Hi Please let me know which script is saving player pref.

25. LinderBoss

LinderBoss

Hi. How hard it will be to add landscape orientation support? Too much work on my part?

26. cratica

cratica

I also need landscape support. Portrait won't work for the concept we have. I just purchased last night. Hopefully this is possible. From what I've seen, this package seems to be well organized, supported and of good quality so thank you for that!

27. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Can you contact us to support email info@candy-smith.com? Our programmer will happy give you some decision.

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

28. cratica

cratica

Hello, I tried to enable Unity ads (I'm on a Windows computer). However, I get these warnings and ads do not work...

"
    Missing assembly UnityEngine.Advertisements.dll for Advertisements. Extension support may be incomplete.
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:Initialize()
    "

"
    Missing assembly Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll for Advertisements. Extension support may be incomplete.
    UnityEditor.Modules.ModuleManager:Initialize()"

I have tried restarting Unity, turning off and on the ads service, installing the Unity ads package from the asset store and several other things. I've wasted about 5 hours at this point trying different things and really could use some help! :) Thanks!!

29. cratica

cratica

btw, I also get these 2 errors. I don't believe they are related but maybe they are?

"
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AnimationManager.OnEnable () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/GUI/AnimationManager.cs:26)"

"
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PrePlay.InitTargets () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/GUI/PrePlay.cs:28)
    PrePlay.OnEnable () (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/GUI/PrePlay.cs:12)"

30. cratica

cratica

Got it resolved. Reporting back with the solution in case others have same issue. After spending hours trying to chase these issues down, I finally decided to just re-install Unity which as I learned was a newer version. After installing Unity again, those errors went away and once I cleared the new errors (duplicate dll's, etc) I was able to run the game again and the Ads WORK! So, the ad issues were resolved by updating Unity to latest version. Hope that helps someone else.

Candy_Smith likes this.
  31. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Thank you for sharing!

32. Saybm

Saybm

Hello!
    How to change the initial picture (main_menu_banner) after the game starts and the download image (loading)?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  33. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi, @Saybm
    all images related to the main menu you can find here.
    2018-04-02_16-47-00.png

34. travispettry

travispettry

Hi Candy Smith,

I am considering purchasing your asset. I think you have done some amazing work. I have a few quick questions before I buy. First, if I were to make changes to the C# code to add game types or other enhancements could I still get updates from you, or would I be on my own from there on out? Why does your android demo need to be able to make and manage calls?

Thank you,
    Travis

35. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @travispettry ,
    Thank you for interest to our product.

Yes you can get updates without a problem if you only add your scripts and not change our scripts , otherwise you will need to check your changes after update. Also very rare but it can happen we can change a scene, but anyway we describe them.
    Also we are going to use GIT for customers where you can see our changes and create public issues.

About android demo it could permission of any of plugins we use like admob, unity ads, unity in apps, facebook and etc.
    Anyway you can disable them.

36. KuzyT

KuzyT

Hi @Candy_Smith ,

I just bought your asset and saw that out of the box it does not work correctly in Unity 2018. It needs a small fix - add new version in string 1048 of LevelManager.cs:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_5 || UNITY_2017 || UNITY_2018
    If possible, it would be good to add this in the new version =)

37. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Thank you @KuzyT, we will fix it soon.

38. lorddanger

lorddanger

Hello,
    I am looking forward to purchasing template. I just wanted to know that does unity ads works
    like Viewing ads to get Coins/Gems etc ie RewardVideo

39. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Unity rewarded ads allow you to refill life, get coins and continue game after fail.
    Also we have Admob rewarded ads.

40. Bamzcoid

Bamzcoid

Hello,
    i have a problem, this problem I experience when build the app.
    How to solve it?

screenshot

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

41. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    It looks like your manifests have different target SDK versions.
    Please change targetSDKVersion in all your manifests to 26
    to find all manifests use the search field
    upload_2018-7-6_17-12-42.png

42. Majid468

Majid468

HI,
    can we change this swipe to match work with just tap?? By tapping the two r more items it just destroy the items....is it possible in this project??
    thanks in advance....

43. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

44. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

@Candy_Smith One of our customers had an issue related jelly garden where the project defines are overwritten forcefully.

We request you to please go through this thread and adapt the changes accordingly. Do let me know if any help required.

Thanks,
    VB Team

45. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Thank you, we will handle this.

Voxel-Busters likes this.
  46. MusawarArshad

MusawarArshad

Hi All,
    I am having serious bug, in which the there is infinite text popping "No More Match"
    Please help.
    I know that there are frozen blocks all the way in my custom level. But is there any solution?

Attached Files:

47. Sergey_Droba

Sergey_Droba

Hi, show me the level please.
    What color limit you set?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  48. Aroman93

Aroman93

Hi Candy_Smith Team! I have a problem with the animation, after i select the level and play i get this error :
    The animation state appear could not be played because it couldn't be found!
    Please attach an animation clip with the name 'appear' or call this function only for existing animations.
    UnityEngine.Animation:play(String)
    LevelManager:AnimateField(Vector3) (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/LevelManager.cs:877)
    LevelManager:GenerateLevel() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/LevelManager.cs:857)
    LevelManager:InitLevel() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/LevelManager.cs:397)

Can you help me with that ? Than you!

49. Sergey_Droba

Sergey_Droba

Hi @Aroman93, make sure you have the latest update. I don't have this issue in my project.

Aroman93 likes this.