Search Unity

Jelly Garden Match 3 Complete Project + EDITOR (Forum)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Candy_Smith, Feb 2, 2016.

1. alr143

alr143

How the in-apps purchases works ?

2. PeterP-123

PeterP-123

Hi fundoozzz

two weeks and you did not get answer from developer. This is how they support their work and what they think about us paying customers!

Here is what answer you will get.
    1) I'm sorry I did not get notification email.
    2) No we do not plan to add new features into template.

fundoozzz likes this.
  3. fundoozzz

fundoozzz

4. PeterP-123

PeterP-123

Adding new features and fixing bugs takes them ages. Really not fast enough to fix their own bugs.
    They try to give you email support so other people will not see how useless they are. But we have forum, so other people can see their reactions!

It was my biggest mistake to purchase this asset!!!

5. Malango

Malango

Admob integration seems to be broken, also no admob banner integration.

6. jGate99

jGate99

Hi there,
    Does your asset support Ad Madiation Plugins?

7. a3pspros

a3pspros

please make it compatible with unity 5.5 or 5.6

8. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    All support we are providing via support email best2dgames@icloud.com or here, ONLY after confirmation of purchase. In head of your email you should to provide your Order Number. After this we will support you as soon as it possible.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  9. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

If you need a customization of the project, please hire a programmer. We working on our project, integrate the plugins, fix the bugs and etc. But we really haven't plan to integrate new features by request.

Also, I want to add - we did many thing for this project since it first appeared. At first the project is not included a list below. We added it all over time:

- share the score;
    - video ads;
    - visual tutorial;
    - rate us button;
    - ads monitization;
    - leadboard;
    - friends on map and etc.

We are constantly working on the project, and try to consider some of the requests from our buyers. We are constantly working on the project, and try to consider some of the requests from our buyers. Check Release Notes. We have added many new features for this asset already.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  10. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    It should to work. If you are a buyer, please contact us by support email best2dgames@icloud.com. In head of your letter you should to provide Order Number of purchase.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team.

11. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi, no.

12. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    New version of the asset compatible with unity 5.5. Version of Unity 5.6 still in beta.

13. a3pspros

a3pspros

I have a problem with Facebook login on iOS, the game keep crashing when I press Login button (i use fb sdk version 7.9.0, older version same issue too) I'm not sure about fb sdk or gamesparks intergration issues but on Android everything working pefectly , please fix it on the next update

14. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @a3pspros ,

Thank you for reached us here. Problem related to Unity. Please try latest patch or read this http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1252223/unity-55-and-facebook-sdk-not-working-well-togethe.html

Please let me know if you will have more questions.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

15. a3pspros

a3pspros

Thank you so much @Shumvetra my problems just solved

16. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

You are welcome @a3pspros. Let me know if you will have questions in future.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

17. games504

games504

Hi I bought jelly garden and I have modified it to launch it, but I want to update the package since it was outdated but when I do it deletes my modifications and I want to know how to do it without losing my improvements.
    504 Games Team

18. CodeFighter

CodeFighter

Just start import new package and you will see what files new and changed. Also I marked changes in code by number of version.

19. games504

games504

Sure, but remove my designs and the order in which I had my levels

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  20. erisneur

erisneur

21. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @erisneur ,

Thank you for interesting to our project.
    Sure, you can to use this Template to publish the multiple games based on it.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

22. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    You can backup the Resources/Levels folder from your old project and replace it into updated project.

games504 likes this.
  23. games504

games504

Ok, but how do I solve this?

Attached Files:

• hyu.JPG
      hyu.JPG
      File size:
      70.6 KB
      Views:
  24. appmonkey36

appmonkey36

Hi there

I just purchased the game > If I just change the images of the sprits and kep level maps > will that be ok for publish on the stores or must ALL items be changed?

25. games504

games504

I do not think so, but wait for the answer

26. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @edwinary123 ,
    Sorry for the delay.

This community for the general questions. For fast and detail support please write us by email best2dgames@icloud.com. Our programmer will happy to help you as soon as it possible. In title of your mail please provide us your Order Number of purchase.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

27. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @appmonkey36 ,
    Thank you for purchase.

To avoid a problem with GooglePlay or AppStore you should to change all arts (game items, gui and map arts).

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

28. games504

games504

But, I can use some buttons nothing else

29. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Yes, I think some buttons without reskin will be OK. GooglePlay and AppStore look at all the arts in general.

games504 likes this.
  30. eblumrich

eblumrich

Hi.

Excellent asset.

One question:

Can I create different directories of "items", and be able to use them for different levels?

For example:

One set of "items" for level 1-5, and another set of "items" for levels 5-10

I appreciate any and all assistance you can give- thanks again for the excellent product!

31. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    Unfortunately currently not possible to create different items for particular level. But we will work on it!

32. Decatek

Decatek

Hi,
    My team bought this package a few days ago and I just noticed "You can’t sell your reskin based on our template on any store. You can’t sell it on Flippa. You can only publish game on Google Play, Appstore and other mobile stores." on your Google Doc.
    Could you provide more details or a link about the license of this package?
    I'd be interested in porting this to a PC version and release it on other platform.

Thank you.

33. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi @Decatek,
    It's mean - a buyer haven't right to resell the sources (code and arts). This asset was made only for mobile platforms so we told only about mobile platforms. If you have a plan to do a customisation for PC and other platforms, you can publish it there.

Regards,
    Best 2D Games Team

34. Flawless83

Flawless83

Was thinking of buying this and tested out the demo, when you combine the rainbow jelly with a striped one or the one that are covered in plastic the game just turns all of the colors you combined it with to stripes or the jelly in plastic without exploding them. Is this intended or is it a bug. Also is it easy to reskin it?

35. CodeFighter

CodeFighter

Yes it is easy to reskin. I will help you to change it.

36. fcomert

fcomert

http://prntscr.com/epg72l
    Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/PurchasingCheck.cs(3,0): error CS1029: #error: '"Unity IAP plugin is installed, but Unity IAP is not enabled. Please enable Unity IAP in the Services window."'

How would you help resolve this error?

37. Almakos

Almakos

go to unity services window and enable in-app purchases

38. RobG88

RobG88

Has anyone reskinned the Jellies, ITEM_01 - 06?

Is so, what was your process?

The line from the docs: "just replace your art in this folders, keep the same name in PNG format" for me anyway, is hardly true. And following the YouTube reskinning video isn't the same, the video shows reskinning the game BLOCKS, not the Jellies, maybe it's the same, but for me I'm having issues with the Jelly.

I'm not much of a graphics person, but do have some basic understand, my process was:

- Grabbed an ice cream sundae icon from Paint 3D, saved as 2D, PNG file.
    - In GIMP, added the Alpha Channel, resized to roughly 128x128 and after highlighting with magic wand, saved only the image.
    - Renamed to ITEM_01.png, placed in the appropriate Texture folder, started Jelly.
    - Inspector settings, made sure Texture: Sprite 2D, Sprite Mode: Single, Packing Tag: Pack1, I had to change my Pixels per Unit to 300 (after TESTING LEVEL the sprite proved to be too big), Max Size: 1024, Compression: None, APPLY

I am seeing MY SPRITE instead of the default Red Jelly, but each time my sprite is either moved by my choosing or falls because of other matching jellies, I see this errors in Unity 5.6:

I have traded a few emails back and forth with support, but receiving an email once every 24 hours is a bit maddening to me, hence why I'm reaching out here.

I am using Unity 5.6 release and haven't tried on 5.4 or 5.5, but can't see any reason not to stay with 5.6.

Any advice, help, comments would be most appreciated!

39. RobG88

RobG88

Guess Unity forums doesn't like embedding images, here is my console errors:

Attached Files:

40. fcomert

fcomert

Hi, how to open all sections in the unity project?
    For: jelly garden match 3

41. a3pspros

a3pspros

please make it compatible with unity 5.6

42. RobG88

RobG88

Jelly Garden 2.1.2 Dynamic Batching issue.PNG Could we get an estimate on the next release making this asset 5.6.0f3 compatible?

Jelly 2.1.2 currently contain 36 warnings, albeit 29 are for variables/fields which are never used, but there are 7 other warnings about the use of obsolete methods, unreachable code & the use of legacy animation clips.

Upon testing any level with the provided assets there are additional issues:

DontDestroyOnLoad only work for root GameObjects or components on root GameObjects.

UnityEngine.Object:DontDestroyOnLoad(Object)
    SoundBase:Awake() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/SoundBase.cs:39)

NetworkManager: The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'NetworkManager') is missing!

Chartoost: The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Chartboost') is missing!

DontDestroyOnLoad only work for root GameObjects or components on root GameObjects.

UnityEngine.Object:DontDestroyOnLoad(Object)
    MusicBase:Awake() (at Assets/JellyGarden/Scripts/MusicBase.cs:19)

*** Most importantly are the errors for: Dynamic batching: index buffer source is NULL (first IB byte 0 count 0 first vertex 0 offset 0)

There is an issue track for this error and possible fixes offered by others facing the same issue.

https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...errors-because-of-procedurally-generated-mesh

I'd rather not hack my way through fixing all these issues myself because it would make for upgrading a huge pain in the future.

I have emailed about the Dynamic batching issue (as well as my invoice #) please acknowledge these posts and communicate whether an update is being considered any time soon.

Thank you

43. Chintan-Kansagara

Chintan-Kansagara

Hi
    Unity project in Ios Build And Check But In-app Purchase not working

IOS In-app purchase OpenIAB Plugin Not Working

unity version : 5.5.0
    Xcode Version : 7.3.1

Error :
    purchaseFailedEvent: Cannot connect to iTunes Store
    INAPP:purchaseFailedEvent(Int32, String)

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Plz Help Me.

44. shirotsf

shirotsf

Still waiting on a email back thanks

45. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not getting a notifications about questions on this forum by email. It means we can't give a response immediately. About support questions, please, email us by info@candy-smith.com This will more faster for contact with our support.

Please provide an Order Number of purchase in your email. Thank you!

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

46. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not getting a notifications about questions on this forum by email. It means we can't give a response immediately. About support questions, please, email us by info@candy-smith.com This will more faster for contact with our support.

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

47. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,
    This asset is compatible with Unity 5.6

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

48. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello,

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

49. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hello,

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team

50. Candy_Smith

Candy_Smith

Hi,

If you will not get a response after 24 hours after your email, please leave your email here. We will contact you as soon as it possible. Make sure that you used our new support email info@candy-smith.com

Thank you!

Regards,
    Candy Smith Team