Search Unity

Jello Physics: soft body physics [FREE]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mu-kow, Jan 31, 2014.

1. mu-kow

mu-kow

Hi there,

Please make sure that you are using the most recent version of ragespline and that you have extracted the meshlink zip file included with the package. It contains the ragespline meshlink and 2d toolkit meshlink. you'll just have to delete the 2d toolkit one if you do not have it in your project(will show a compiler error).

I hope this all that is was.

2. Gunhi

Gunhi

mine is Version: 1.6.5 (Apr 22, 2014)
    is that correct? is there any newer version?

3. mu-kow

mu-kow

I can not be %100 sure, because i have ragesuite, but i have no reason to beleive there is any difference between the ragespline code in the two.

If you look attached image, you can see Physics: is set to polygon.

Attached Files:

4. Gunhi

Gunhi

oh, just because of asset store didn't download the new package. Just delete and download new RageSpline.

So, do you have any Demo Scene for RageSpline? I just want to know to to setup "sticky objects" with RageSpline

thanks,

5. mu-kow

mu-kow

Sorry, I do not have a demo scene for RageSpline. If you want to have sticky objects with RageSpline, just attach the Sticky.cs script.

6. joelkaka

joelkaka

does anybody know how to use this code ? .. i have tried running the demo scene but its asking 2 scripts to be attached to my jellobody.. anyone can help ?

7. Upside-Down-Bird

Upside-Down-Bird

I know this thread and this plugin is old. I was just wandering how you would go about moving a soft body without having to destroy it. I would like my character to reset when he dies. However when i try to transform the soft body he just goes everywhere. Even when turned off or asleep as soon as I turn him on he goes off screen. Can anybody help me? I mgith have to switch to jelly sprites if not.

8. Charlottejane256

Charlottejane256

hello, will this work in 2017 Unity, I'm not sure how to get it working, thanks

9. tonijota

tonijota

i' just discovered this plugin and surprised it's still working today (tested in unity 2017); i'll test in my game with a script that moves gameobject to mouseclick position... i tried with jelly sprites and it's too hard to get this simple behaivor working, out of the box.

10. mu-kow

mu-kow

Jello physics isn't something that i can really support any more due to real life, but have a look at the SetPositionAngleAll() method. It should do what you want.

11. Emerald_Eel_Entertainment

Emerald_Eel_Entertainment

It's a shame you can't support this asset anymore; I recently downloaded it into Unity 2018 and I got 50 or so errors.

12. SartGames

SartGames

Hi! im wanted to use this for my game, and i wanted to know if it will work in unity 2019 version?

13. cryopurge88

cryopurge88

How Do I add this to a unity project? Is it a plugin?

14. adravis

adravis

i fix the compilation bug but the texture is completely F***ed up and its the same in the demo scene so i can't see what is wrong. : / but the jelly effect still working