Search Unity

I've got a problem with unity? i think

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ctrlaltndel, Aug 21, 2019.

1. ctrlaltndel

ctrlaltndel

Hello, I do not really know in which section of the forum to post this thread and I do not even know if I should be asking here but since no one was able to help me so far this is probably my last option. So my problem is not about unity development it is about steam and games made with unity engine. So I cannot launch any game that is made with unity engine, for example, I tried with Rust and Minion Masters. Whenever I try to launch Rust I pass the Easy Anti Cheat step and after that nothing happens my cursors shows that something is loading for a couple of seconds and that's it, I do not get to the window where you are supposed to choose your graphics, resolution, etc , and you can see in task manager that the Rust process is there but if you monitor it since the start after the EAC the moment where nothing happens another process is being executed called "UnityCrashHandler64.exe", so that's the reason I think that it is some kind of a crash from the unity side. The things I tried: reinstall steam, reinstall games, verify games, updated GPU drivers, ran as admin, run in compatibility, ran with forced dx11/dx9, checked the logs in local folders - no crashes or anything reported and I am confused because of that, and that's only for the games made with unity, every other game like CS GO or Warframe, etc runs fine , and I don't know what's the reason I asked in steam, in rust reddits , no one was able to help so far.
    CPU:Ryzen 5 3600x
    GPU:GTX 1060 6GB
    RAM:2x8GB corsair 3200mhz

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

3. ctrlaltndel

ctrlaltndel

No , i do not have any citrix softwares , never heard of them either , the player log has not been modified since the last time when i was able to play the game , thats like a 10-15 days ago.