Search Unity

iTS - Intelligent Traffic System [WIP]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by rhodnius, Jul 28, 2014.

1. kludi

kludi

Hi.
    I have problem with creating lanes. It is exactly like lxpk mentioned, I click "Create", and when I try to create line, iTSManager deselects - I can't create any lane. It doesn't work in Unity 5.6.2f1 and Unity 2017.2.0p1.

Cheers

Edit
    Solution - you need to reset layout.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. ASIM-SENYUVA

ASIM-SENYUVA

Please send us more info for lane change. We setup the system but not lanechange

3. Fortitude3D

Fortitude3D

Looks good for open world project, how long till completion? :)

4. MFKJ

MFKJ

Hi ITS Team,

Hope you are doing well. I am using ITS system but there is a problem and i need your help.

I have rig my cars according to the tutorial and the cars are working correctly and moving on way points. The cars are perfectly detecting collision (with other cars) and smoothly stopping and start moving again. But I want that the car should also smoothly stop and move again if, it hit to any other collider (other than the car object).

Actually I have an animated tram, and my cars object on the same waypoints. The Tram is animating, which i can smoothly stop and start again if it hit with the car but the car is not smoothly stopping (if it hit with the tram collider), actually the car is not stopping and its vehicle keep spinning. How can i smoothly stop the car if it hit to tram or any other object ??

Looking for your reply ASAP.
    Thanks

5. rhodnius

rhodnius

Hi There!

Just assign to the game object that have the collider on the tram to have the tag set to Player and that would do it.

Cheers!

Rhod

6. MFKJ

MFKJ

Thanks, it has worked.

One another problem that car sometime get stuck and don’t move further and I am unable to understand the reason? There is no collider and the box is green which usually generate by the car.
    Why it is getting stuck? and how can I solve this problem. I have read the documentation but I didn’t the reason.

7. rhodnius

rhodnius

would take a look at your email that have some screenshots and would get back, but pls lets take this discussion to the correct thread on the forums, this thread is not anymore in use, as this was for when the system was in progress.

this is the right link to the support thread:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-its-intelligent-traffic-system.284994/

Cheers!

Rhod,

8. AGregori

AGregori

TrafficSpawner throws this error on Unity 2017.3.1, looping the NullRef ad infinitum:

NullReferenceException
    UnityEngine.Object.Instantiate (UnityEngine.Object original) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEngineObject.cs:176)
    TSTrafficSpawner.AddCarsStart ()
    TSTrafficSpawner.InitializeMe ()
    TSTrafficSpawner.Awake ()

9. MFKJ

MFKJ

Hi,

This is the right link to the support thread:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/released-its-intelligent-traffic-system.284994/

And Maybe the ITs team is busy not answer my queries.

10. rhodnius

rhodnius

11. ZSX01

ZSX01

Hi all.
    How i can create Truck + Trailer or Train?
    Thanks.

12. rhodnius

rhodnius

You can use configurable joints to achieve the truck + trailer, having the trailer as child of the truck, so it is like a single vehicle, i think there are a few videos showing how to setup the configurable joint properly on Youtube that you could check.

Here are some links that would help you out to get familiarized with joints:

13. ZSX01

ZSX01

Big thanks, its help me.

rhodnius likes this.