Search Unity

Question It has been 5 days since the status of ad serving was fixed to "ad serving not available."

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Nanashine_774, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Nanashine_774

Nanashine_774

It has been 5 days since the Ad delivery status was fixed at "Ad delivery disabled". I submitted a ticket on the form as soon as I found out what happened, but after the first auto-reply, I have waited for days and have not heard back from them at all. Also, the URL in the auto-reply was a "non-existent page". How long does it usually take to get a reply back? If it is not possible to resume ad serving, will a reply be returned? We have consumed the most important period of the second week of our release with no revenue.

(I am not very good at English, so I apologize if there are any inappropriate expressions.)

2. farazk86

farazk86

3. Nanashine_774

Nanashine_774

I have already submitted the form.
    I have checked several times on my test play device to see if the ads for the production run, so that may have been caught by the fraud detection.

Can it take several weeks to get a reply? It is hard.
    If I don't get any response from the officials too much, I'm already thinking about implementing the ads by other means.

4. farazk86

farazk86

I myself have been waiting for 9 days. There are others here who have been waiting for 2 weeks and more. Check out the recent threads in this forum. many are having this problem.

Unfortunately, all you can do is wait...

5. Nanashine_774

Nanashine_774

I now have a better understanding of the current situation. Thanks.

I will wait a little longer.
    (I'll keep an eye out for ways to monetize other than UnityAds starting with my next piece.)