Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Issues using HumanPoseHandler to manually set muscle poses.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by CaffeinatedCoolaid, Sep 26, 2022.

1. CaffeinatedCoolaid

CaffeinatedCoolaid

I'm having an issue trying to manually set muscle poses in Unity. I downloaded a project from Gitub
    https://github.com/umiyuki/HumanoidHandPoseHelper to get a reference on how to achieve what I need as I am not to familiar with Animation/Avatar API's. When trying to use the tool linked my character just disapears when the script is activated, I am trying to figure out why this is. Saving the clips in the tool works but any visualization does not. I'm almost thinking its broken due too differences in Unity versions as the project was made quite a while ago, although I am not seeing any code marked as Depreciated in my IDE. Any one have any ideas what might be going on?

Side note while messing with it I tried changing my models import settings and when I turn of StripBones on the importer my character disappears in the exact same way.

unityunity