Search Unity

Question Issues seeing game performance analytics

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by qiveal, May 31, 2022.

1. qiveal

qiveal

Just yesterday I was able to go into my project by going Analytics > Game Performance, now all I see is the about page for the Beta Analytics, however I don't want to join that until it is fully released, what happened to the Game Performance tab?

2. patrick_esson_unity

patrick_esson_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi giveal,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your navigation options should not be changed so I will investigate what the cause of this was and update in this thread. Can you confirm that you are accessing on a project that was using legacy analytics and had not yet enabled UGS Analytics Beta?

3. qiveal

qiveal

All I know is that the analytics in my project are enabled and the game performance tab I was seeing wasn't technically placed under Legacy Analytics, Although I haven't joined the beta.

4. patrick_esson_unity

patrick_esson_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi qiveal,

I've just confirmed that this page is part of the UGS Analytics beta and shouldn't have been visible to you without signing up to the beta. You can view the game performance dashboard again by joining the beta. This won't have any affect on your legacy product. UGS beta ends in June 2022 at which point these products will be upgraded to a fully released state. We will be asking customers to setup billing information to continue its use but you will not be charged if you remain in the free tier limits.