Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Issue with Unity Teams

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by mimminito, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mimminito

mimminito

Hi,

Ive been having lots of issues with Unity Teams today and Collab. It keeps stating I am not part of the project and that I need access, but I do have access when going onto the project page. Ive been using Collab on this project for the past month or so without issue until today. Im unable to commit my changes up which is quite an issue, any help is appreciated.

Adam

2. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @mimminito -

The issue is likely that you don't have a Unity Teams seat in the organization that the project is in. The organization owner needs to go https://id.unity.com, select the organization that the project is in, select the Unity Teams subscription, and assign you a seat.

If that does not resolve the issue, send an email to collabsupport@unity3d.com. Please include a screenshot of the message you are seeing in the editor console log and we'll be able to help you resolve it.

mimminito likes this.
  3. mimminito

mimminito

Brilliant, all sorted now.

4. mimminito

mimminito

I am still having issues on my iMac running Unity 2017.2p1. I have a seat assigned now (and it works fine on my machine at work) but at home it still says I do not have access. I have restarted unity signed in and out, and still it wont refresh my access.

5. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @mimminito --- that's very strange and should not be happening. Can you email collabsupport@unity3d.com with organization name and project UPID and also a screenshot of the message you are receiving?

6. mimminito

mimminito

Thanks, just sent the email.

7. kabrio

kabrio

8. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

9. EmeraldHap

EmeraldHap

For some reason i have unity teams and my friend does to but when i invite him neither i or him get a seat why

10. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @grondos38, apologies for the delayed response. On id.unity.com, you should see a Unity Teams Basic or Advanced listed under your Subscriptions for your Organization. When you click on that, under the Manage Seats tab, can you verify that you and your teammate have been assigned a seat?