Search Unity

Issue while collaborating; Physics not enabled in Project Manager.

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by d-ostapa, Jul 11, 2018.

1. d-ostapa

d-ostapa

Hi. I am trying to collaborate on a unity game with two others and after they retrieve the files via the collaborate download they get errors on all the rigid bodies saying that physics is disabled in the Project Manager and it has to be enabled. When they tried to go to Window>Project Manager the button to select Project Manager was not there. When they would try making their own personal projects the manager would be in the window tab and they could use rigid-bodies as they please. This is my first time using the collaborate function so i'm not sure if it's something that is easy to fix, or if there's something i'm missing.

Thanks for any help!

2. M_R

M_R

try checking your Packages/manifest.json
    it should have the "package manager UI" package reference inside, also all the editor modules are listed there.

3. d-ostapa

d-ostapa

inside of their packages folder there is only package.json, and 3 unity-editor TGZ files. (Just to make sure your talking about the Packages folder in Unity>Editor>Data>Resources>Packages right?

4. M_R

M_R

no the one in your project. it should be besides Assets/ and ProjectSettings/ (and it should be put in version control)
    Schermata 2018-07-12 alle 18.45.43.png