Search Unity

Issue in unity 2019.3.7f1 2D

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by RunOrDi33, Nov 23, 2022.

1. RunOrDi33

RunOrDi33

When i try to open the project i get this error ( Copying assembly from 'Temp/Unity.2D.Animation.Triangle.Runtime.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Unity.2D.Animation.Triangle.Runtime.dll' failed )
    How can i fix this ? Please

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      45.2 KB
      Views:
  2. mgear

mgear

does that happen every time or just once?
    do you have some special antivirus application running? if yes, try when its disabled (or whitelisted that project folder)
    does it happen if you run unity as an admin?

3. RunOrDi33

RunOrDi33

No anti virus and it happens every time i open the project and with normal open .. not with admin

4. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

If it doesn't do it as admin then it's a big indicator that it's an OS file-access issue. Don't put your project on the desktop or in the root of the drive or other areas which the OS limits file-access. Also, issues can be things like OneDrive etc or in a folder structure that's too long under Windows.

There's plenty of reports of this issue for all sorts of DLLs and it's nearly always file-access issues. It's got 2D in the DLL name here but the 2D team don't write code to copy library stuff so this is file-access or some file-access issue and best discussed in the Editor & General Support forum so I'll move your post there.

5. RunOrDi33

RunOrDi33

Thank you alot , i moved the project to to c partition and it works fine .. i have 2 hard drivers ( one for windows and one for files )