Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

iSmash

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by ExplodingCookie, Jun 23, 2013.

?

What do you think of this game? (download first!)

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Good

50.0%
  3. Mediocre

50.0%
  4. Bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ExplodingCookie

ExplodingCookie

A new Fighting Game in the vein of Super Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars

::Basics::
    Health Points(HP) The amount of damage you can take before death: Decreases as damage is taken
    Knockback Points(KP) The hight the amount, the further you fly: Increases at half the damage taken(e.g. -14HP = +7KP)
    Power Points(PP) Allows you to unleash a devastating special attack: Increases as you deal damage

You gain a point by making a kill
    Your score is not changed by getting killed
    Self-destructing and getting killed by a rouge item or stage hazard will cost you a point

::Controls::
    Arrow Keys: Movement/Attack Directing/Throwing
    Space Bar: Jump
    Right Shift: Sprint
    Right Option: Basic Attack/Pick up item
    M Key: Power Attack/Special Attack
    N Key: Dodge/Throw item
    B Key: Grab
    Return: Pause/Resume

Images
    Down arial on a CPU Opponent(Hitlag present and accounted for!)
    $iSmash1.png
    The results screen
    $iSmash2.png
    Bomb in hand
    $iSmash3.png
    P2 hit P1, so he got a point
    $iSmash4.png

Edit: Hello, now that you guys can try it out for yourselves, please give me feedback on what you think of the project. Fell free to ask questions as well. :)

~ExplodingCookie

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. SeamusF.D

SeamusF.D

Awesome... Great job but you need to work on the graphics.:D

3. ExplodingCookie

ExplodingCookie

4. ExplodingCookie

ExplodingCookie

Hello once again people! I am working on beta 0.2 that fixes bugs, changes some things, and adds new characters and stages! Stay tuned!

5. SEG.Veenstra

SEG.Veenstra

Hi!, I love the SSB games and I've played yours. you are on a good path, I did not get the controlls completely but hey, people will learn :p. Anyway you did good! It's really fast to... I hope not to fast, I kinda beat the computer by just smashing buttons :D. And as mentioned above, you need better art :D

6. ExplodingCookie

ExplodingCookie

Thanks dude! Nice to know someone is interested! Stay tuned, better artwork and effects will be coming soon, as well as new characters and stages! Also report any bugs or glitches you find so I can fix the before 0.2.

7. wywr

wywr