Search Unity

1. Click here to see what's on sale for the "Best of Super Sale" on the Asset Store
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Is timeline keyframe move on local space possible?

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by LezTusi, Sep 8, 2017.

1. LezTusi

LezTusi

Is it possible to make keyframe anims behave on local space? I have a keyframe that animate the position of the object. It is parented to the timeline so i thought it would move along the parent. But it seems to be staying on a same place where i animated it.

The reason i want to do this is to make use of timeline's features. Where i can place the director's transform anywhere i want and play with the animation i made inside my timeline. I understand that the position key can override its local position, but i hope there's another way to avoid this.

I hope i can recieve reponse from here and thank you for taking time reading this!

2. LezTusi

LezTusi

This is very embarrassing, I'm sorry i posted it here, but i found that the object i thought was not moving with the director's transform is not nested that's why it doesn't move along.
    You can delete this thread Admin if you want.
    Thanks!

unityunity