Search Unity

1. Going to #UniteBerlin? Bring a buddy & get 25% off the 2nd ticket! More info here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Famed game designer and creator of The Sims, SimCIty, and Spore is looking for a 3D artist to join their team. Join the challenge.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.4 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've opened a new World Building sub-forum to faciltate all your world building discussions! Drop in and ask any ProBuilder, ProGrids, or PolyBrush questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a known Timeline issue with Cinemachine

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by JamesArndt, Apr 14, 2018 at 4:18 AM.

1. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

This tool is extremely frustrating. I can't see my second keyframe on any animation I set for the Cinemachine camera. It either overflows the GUI window or it's invisible. I also cannot zoom in on keyframes or focus on the curve itself. I'm using 2017.3.0f3. Not sure if this is a known bug or?

2. seant_unity

seant_unity

Unity Technologies

Use the 'F' key to reframe.

3. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Of course, I do attempt to do that repeatedly, but it only makes the entire curve invisible when I do that. So it's normal for the curve to overflow into the other GUI sections like this?

4. seant_unity

seant_unity

Unity Technologies

My mistake. That definitely looks like a bug. I haven't seen that before though...which platform is that on?

5. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

I'm using Windows 8.1 and the build target platform is Android.